andrewsss

Reaction score
I have searched on the game for new Chelsea signing Ramires and he doesn't seem to be playing for Benfica his previous club i was just wondering whether he was actually on the game or is he called something different

Thanks
Andrewsss<)

You may have to load all players playing in portugal, or what size database you using?

yer he should be at Benfica mate like dunc said what data base size are you using.

Or possibly he's moved if you're a little way into the game.

O right i thought about that mate and it was only a small database haha erm what database do you reccomend?
Thanks both of you guys :)

Alright thanks people was just wondering thought it was just abit strange and Thomase Muller aint on the game either or is he :S

Custom, load players from top clubs of Portugal.

Sure Muller is. Depends on whether you have the German leagues loaded maybe?

large database all the way for me, although it depends how good your pc is.

O right ok thank you i have only recently got the game LOL i cant wait for FM11 :) ok then if i load a large database will that mean all the players should be there or do i have to load more than 3 leagues into the game

O right ok thank you i have only recently got the game LOL i cant wait for FM11 :) ok then if i load a large database will that mean all the players should be there or do i have to load more than 3 leagues into the game

ramires and muller should both be on there if you load the large database mate.

Can i ask you all who should i go or is there a specific thread for that ?