focafoca18

Reaction score
PISA become a great reality, LUCCA are on the way to become a STAR, and i need also to find a new challenge...

One of the most difficult but emotional challenge can be take a club without money and hope of survive, and try to reach the paradise....
Is a 3 years challenge, i have 2 years for come in Premier and one year for stay here and avoid relegation!

And the best club you can have is DERBY COUNTY (THE RAMS!)

Screenshot (656).png

Screenshot (657).png

DERBY have a good history, but a very bad present.....
We start season with 0 money and no possibility to buy, with a financial amministration who have only to sell (at any price) and a very big -12 in league table.
SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP is so hard, start with -12 is difficult for all, and my team is not so good....
Market is not a market, i try to sell the only player who can give me some money but is not enought, no one wanna buy so i cannot have a market!

Screenshot (658).png

But 4-2-4 is a very good tactic, and my first competitors are not so big...so points arrive!!

Screenshot (659).png

Sam Baldock, 32 years old, a contract who will end in december, is my really best player!!

Screenshot (662).png

Last position, ok, but in real i'm third!! So i need to continue!!!

Screenshot (661).png

Carabao Cup is not an object (and goes to London and win is IMPOSSIBLE), so i need to give a rest to some big players and try to win against STOKE and SHEFFIELD

NOT EASY, BUT FOLLOW ME! GO RAMS!​

What tactics do you use and what is your main starting 11?

I play with a 4-2-4 ...and Derby have good players for the Championship but a lot of injuries....

Here tactic and my 11

Screenshot (664).png

My best player, LAWRENCE

Screenshot (665).png

My best young, SIBLEY

Screenshot (667).png

And all my injuries....

Screenshot (666).png

COME ON RAMS!!!!

Biggest news for us come 14th of OCTOBER....someone BUY US!!!!

Screenshot (668).png

Screenshot (669).png

And , after that, we find 0 Euro in our pocket BUT we have the possibility to buy some free players....
Screenshot (675).png

2 (injuried) players come to me!!! Sims and Folivi, 2 good prospect for give a breathe to my first 11
Screenshot (678).png

Screenshot (679).png

My season, in the meantime, goes well....

Screenshot (670).png

West Brom. and Sheffield United are too much for me, and also Tottenham is a very impossible match for me....but 7 wins and a total of 22 points in 10 matches are GREAT!!!!

LEAGUE TABLE

Screenshot (673).png

Same point of Sheffield (but -12) give me only 11th position, but Barnsley is only -5 (and is my next match!!)

Next 2 months are so important

Screenshot (672).png

STAY TUNED!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (678).png
    Screenshot (678).png
    296.2 KB · Views: 8
DERBY DERBY DERBY

We will finish the year with an AMAZING STRAIGHT!!!

Screenshot (684).png

Only FULHAM will beat me, but really precious victories VS West Brom. , Barnsley (amazing Baldock), QPR and Bristol City!!

LEAGUE TABLE

Screenshot (686).png

Yes, only 3 teams have less goals taked than me, but i will made 15 goals more than FULHAM!!!
And direct promotion is far only 8 points!!! But we have only 3 points from HULL, first team out of Playoff!!

NEW YEAR

Screenshot (688).png

WE CAN DO IT!
BUT.....

BALDOCK OUT 4 MONTHS :(
My bomber, 38 goals in 28 matches...

Screenshot (689).png

AND IN MY MARKET, with some loans and some good players, i find the way!!
Only LOADER (very good player) is impossible to use because already play for 2 teams...

Screenshot (697).png

Screenshot (691).png

Screenshot (692).png

Screenshot (693).png

Screenshot (694).png

Screenshot (695).png

Screenshot (696).png

STAY TUNED!!!!!​

2022, A GOLD DERBY

Very very good start for my 2022, only one draw!!

Screenshot (698).png

Without BALDOCK, Max Dean take my team and send me up...up....up....

Screenshot (702).png

And last part of season can be really nice, with 17 points from Hull...

Last matches....

Screenshot (700).png

SCORING TABLE, with my 2 golden player (one is a GOLDEN BOY, one a.... GOLDEN SENIOR!) :)

Screenshot (703).png

WE CAN DO THE MIRACLE???
STAY TUNED!!