leedsfan

Reaction score
I'm in my second season with Arsenal and are now wanting the likes of Ramsey and Wilshere etc to have more and more games to develop. i have no idea how to play Ramsey, center mid? his stats don't seem good enough to designate that role, Deep laying playmaker. Yes. he is more suited to this role but what I'm asking is if i was to play him in the role do you think he would develop into a good player, or if i played him in center mid, which I've already stated his stats don't reflect a center mid. them would he develop into that role. I'm playing a 4-1-2-2-1 - Asymmetric. (good formation btw if you get the right balance in you're team). have anyone who is further on in the game give me feed back on how he becomes, because if he is no good i will sell him and get in Alan Dzeagov (spelling, down in stats from 09 but still pretty good). thanks, if you do not fully understand my post, i do apologize, down to lack of sleep i thinks. thanks again. (H)

Well use him in Fabregases position, also get Fabregas to tutor him. I used him and Fabregas advanced playmakers with an attack duty and they assist like theres no tommorow

Yeah nice advice dude, i never thought about that. I'll try it out. although with my formation i don't think advanced playmaker will suit it, but i will give it a go. cheers fella |)