• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K

Wil we see the old Rambo return?

• Total voters

Calum

Reaction score
gun__1281607503_profile_Ramsey_510.jpg

Tuesday ended badly for Arsenal in Braga but it's a day Aaron Ramsey will never forget.
The Wales midfielder ended a nine-month wait to pull on a red and white shirt when he made his comeback for the Reserves against Wolves.
Aaron suffered a double leg fracture at Stoke in February but got 45 minutes under his belt at the training ground to complete another major step on his road to full fitness.

Welcome Back Aaron lets hope you get back to the form you had before you were hacked.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ramsey-free-video

Video on Rambo's return

Read this news yesterday. Felt very happy for him. One of my fav young players. Sad that he chose Arsenal over us. Hope he fulfills his massive potential.

Ramsey :wub:

Come on Ramsey! Show your full potential! Win us some trophies!

Hellroker why did you vote no on the poll may I ask ?

Nice thread Calum.

Watched the highlights, and had updates. Seemed like he had a pretty lively game.. Can't wait to see him back in First team action.

I genuinely think he'll get back to his best, for two reasons:

a) He's younger than Eduardo, and while this can be worse as it halts his progress for a while, he has longer to recover, and can get fitter, quicker.

b) The break wasn't as bad as, say, Eduardo's. (whose leg almost literally broke in two..)

Why did you give 2 options if you don't like people voting no, and of course he will be back, in fact, he's already been back.

Welcome back Ramsey, a fantastic player

Is it a coincidence that at least 2 of the 3 who voted no are Sp*rs supporters?

Good to see him back, love watching him play. One of the best young players around!

Why did you give 2 options if you don't like people voting no, and of course he will be back, in fact, he's already been back.

Welcome back Ramsey, a fantastic player

He didn't say that.. He asked why. It's a perfectly reasonable question to ask..

How can you see who has voted on the poll?

Is it a coincidence that at least 2 of the 3 who voted no are Sp*rs supporters?

Maybe that they have taken Alan Smith and Eduardo as examples.

Yes he is very young and hope he will be back to his best.

How can you see who has voted on the poll?

It's a public poll. Click on the number next to the bar and you see who voted. Why did you vote no CJ?

Great news, just don't rush him back into first team action. After 9 months out he must be more susceptible to little injuries/fatigue.

Great player, could be huge for Arsenal. Unfortunately I don't think he will perform as well as he has, but in the future, he can be a star.

Great news, just don't rush him back into first team action. After 9 months out he must be more susceptible to little injuries/fatigue.

This won't happen. He's going to have at least a month playing 60 mins for the reserves. Then 90 mins, then eventually First Team again =)

It's a public poll. Click on the number next to the bar and you see who voted. Why did you vote no CJ?

Ahh cheers.

I just think that he will still become a very good player, but this will have massively stunted his progress, and would have been very demoralising for him especially with him being at such a young age.

It all depends on his character tbh, which I admit I dont know much about, but seeing Eduardo and co, failing to live up to there potential after leg breaks I believe that Ramsey may go the same way.

If he does have a good character and mental belief in his ability then he probably will live up to his potential.

gun__1281607503_profile_Ramsey_510.jpg

Tuesday ended badly for Arsenal in Braga but it's a day Aaron Ramsey will never forget.
The Wales midfielder ended a nine-month wait to pull on a red and white shirt when he made his comeback for the Reserves against Wolves.
Aaron suffered a double leg fracture at Stoke in February but got 45 minutes under his belt at the training ground to complete another major step on his road to full fitness.

Welcome Back Aaron lets hope you get back to the form you had before you were hacked.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ramsey-free-video

Video on Rambo's return

Hacked! get over it.....its was one simple missed time challenge that when wrong.....And no we will not see the same old ramsey

I am really really happy for Aaron, great kid, going to be amazing in the future, and he's done well to back this quickly :)

Back