Ramsey - I've been waiting for this day

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K

Wil we see the old Rambo return?

• Total voters
I think it'll be psychologically very difficult to go into 50/50s with the same aggression and determination as before his injury. It must play on your mind knowing it could easily happen again, and that's why I unfortunately can't see him reaching the potential he showed before his injury.

I hope I'm wrong though, and I wish him all the best.

Hacked! get over it.....its was one simple missed time challenge that when wrong.....And no we will not see the same old ramsey

That may be so, but I wouldnt see any player/person injured in this fashion, not even ronaldo deserves it! Its a shame to see any1s career injured through misfortune, no matter what they do

i think he wont get back to the same level which would be a great shame, simply because of his injury is such a massive one to get over, players rarely recover from these types of injuries to get back to there top level, and being in centre midfield, he will have to deal with more 50-50 challenges and hard tackles then every other position

I think it will take some time, as all things do.

Hopefully, we will see the old Aaron Ramsey return (No idea of his potential, or what he was like before)

Forest have took him on loan, quite excited by the prospect of having him in the team.

Hopefully he'll give us something to cheer about.

I personally think Ramsey will be back and eventually BETTER than ever ;)

Eduardo's injury was far worse due to the ankle IMO.

I voted 'No' because I'm a Spurs supporter and apparently I am supposed to.

Ramsey has now joined Notts Forrest on loan to get his match fitness up he will play 8 games and be back at the emirates on 3/1/11

I hope we don't see the old Ramsey back....

I hope we see an ever better Ramsey, because quite frankly, we need him.

I think its a bit presumptious to suggest that ramsey wont 'ever be the same'. He is 19, in theory he has almost 10 years or so before he hits his peak, not quite sure what your evidence is to suggest he wont be the same?

Welcome back Aaron

He's young enough to make a full recovery imo so arsenal still have a very good player - just hope he's not rushed into first team action, keep him in reserves gaining fitness/confidence until he's close to 100percent - he will be better than he was before his injury, probably world class by the time he's 23

but seriously, 'hacked'.... that never happened. how can you hack someone with the top of your boot?!?

what is the meaning of old rambo?btw welcome back(one of arsenal player i like)good luck at notts

gun__1291108893_9849785.jpg
He's Back :wub:

Those kind of injuries are a serious thing, but I think it's different at Aaron's age than being older.

I'm so happy of his return. I hope him the best during his loan to Nottingham and the best of the return's to Arsenal.

Back