LS9193

Reaction score
I am on FM a lot. I'm not on a nerds level, i obviously have a life etc but i do enjoy a nice long session on FM. But it's got to the stage that I've played so many saves with numerous teams that i genuinely don't know who to be. Basically this thread is me asking if anyone has an idea on how i can spice up FM a little bit, i know there's the challenges etc but none have really stood out for me!

Thanks in advance to anyone who offers and help/advice. Didn't mean to come across a miserable ****** but its my day off and i'm bored as ****!

Just start unemployed and take whatecver offers you can get. Usually youll have a hard task. Im doing that in my current save. Dont go for jobs in countries you usually play in. Go for somewhere in Asia, South America or Africa

Playing as a team in Eastern Europe is a challenge, like in Romania, Serbia or Croatia. The teams usually have a small budget and the league rules limit the amount of foreigners you can have in a squad so team building is a challenge, really need to focus on youth development. See if you can make a team like Partizan into European Champions.

Yeah i've never started unemployed to be fair. I Think i might give it a go..... I was also thinking maybe starting my own story on a save would keep me motivated to play.

thought i'd start unemployed because im in the same situation as you, no after a few months im manager of torpedo moscow lol

well, that didnt go so well, started unemployed with a sunday league footballer reputation.......

couldnt do anything for torpedo moscow at all, now i cant get another job :( lol