Random People From Social Feed Predicting a Wonderkid's PA and it's 99% Accurate!

elhazel

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Today I just found out that sometimes random people on your Social Feed ACCURATELY predicting a player's PA (Potential Ability). I know, it sounds silly, right? But check it out:

I'm using RBL on my game, and as usual, there will be a busy day during youth intake day. You know, hijacking potential regen wonderkids from around the world. Then suddenly I've struck out at one regen that I saw has a great potential, the name is Arjan Grata. Trusting my instinct alone, without sending any scouts to analyze him, I sent a contract to this young lad.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As usual, whenever you throw a bid to any player, suddenly random generated 'people' on your social feed would comment after your act. But there's one comment that I see different from any other comment.

View attachment 119640[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Blatantly PA 200" - Emely Budde[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Curious, I downloaded FMRTE 17 at once. With its beta feature, I scouted him (Arjan Grata, the player). Then I almost fell off my chair, laughed.

View attachment 119639[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It's true, this kid's PA is 199. Yes, that Emely Budde lad is like God of Scout.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also attached the screenshot. I've found my little Messi, now it's your turn. Watch your social feed, people, have fun finding another New Messi![/FONT]

So that's... one example? It could have been complete coincidence that he was correct. You're making it sound like this is always correct.

So that's... one example? It could have been complete coincidence that he was correct. You're making it sound like this is always correct.

I fully agree with WJ...sounds like a complete one off and tbh a bit of a fluke...doubt that they would put something like that in the game as a way of finding out wonderkids...

yeah but it's also incorrect - he said PA 200 when it's 199.

even IF they implemented a social feature where the random twitter follower guessed the correct PA - they wouldn't set it up to be a little off...

I'm assuming when they can see he has great potential they may say something like this.

If this happens in a regular basis, it can ruin the game.
What could be great is people saying that on social media, but the real PA be like 120, or something.

I'm assuming when they can see he has great potential they may say something like this.
Or it's just a random tweet that can pop up any time you sign a youngster.

having pa number in game at all is daft
It's not really, is it? It's the sort of thing you would really see on social media, someone making an FM joke about a real life transfer. This is just reflecting that.

This was on another thread and just shows the same sort of thing, just a fan making a joke about a game. Kind of a nice twist imo, shows they're not taking themselves too seriously

I'm a freelance proofreader and worked on this year's game, and one social media string I came across was a derogatory comment about a manager that went something along the lines of "does this guy even know where the FM tactics screen is?"