Livew1re

Reaction score
i left arsenal after 11 seasons after winning 19 trophies including PLs and CLs. i didnt have a job on offer, i just resigned and waiting for things to come up. my reputation was very good and i applied for the sampdoria job after thier boss took over at arsenal. i didnt get it, insted it went to the manager of pescara who finished 16th...

anyway, i ended up taking over at roma, they finished mid table, had a poor squad, but i thought i could be the man to save them. i applied, was given the job, and my aims were a CL place.

i was in 6th place after 24 games, 3 points off the CL places. and i lose 1-0 away to torino and im sacked!?

i was shocked! had no idea what happened because thered never been any mention of me under pressure or anything, i reloaded to have a look at the board etc and my job status was stable and they were satified with my progress.. i then played the torino game again, lost again, but this time i wasnt sacked and my job was still stable and the board were still satisfied.

i wonder why they just sacked me for no reason with my repuation and how i was leading the team with no transfer budget and when my highest paid player is on about 50k.

absurd!

i left arsenal after 11 seasons after winning 19 trophies including PLs and CLs. i didnt have a job on offer, i just resigned and waiting for things to come up. my reputation was very good and i applied for the sampdoria job after thier boss took over at arsenal. i didnt get it, insted it went to the manager of pescara who finished 16th...

anyway, i ended up taking over at roma, they finished mid table, had a poor squad, but i thought i could be the man to save them. i applied, was given the job, and my aims were a CL place.

i was in 6th place after 24 games, 3 points off the CL places. and i lose 1-0 away to torino and im sacked!?

i was shocked! had no idea what happened because thered never been any mention of me under pressure or anything, i reloaded to have a look at the board etc and my job status was stable and they were satified with my progress.. i then played the torino game again, lost again, but this time i wasnt sacked and my job was still stable and the board were still satisfied.

i wonder why they just sacked me for no reason with my repuation and how i was leading the team with no transfer budget and when my highest paid player is on about 50k.

absurd!

You were sacked because you were supposed to get into the CL and failed. No bug. Some clubs don't **** about, especially in Italy were sackings are very regular in real life.

You were sacked because you were supposed to get into the CL and failed. No bug. Some clubs don't **** about, especially in Italy were sackings are very regular in real life.

but i was only 3 points off, and had 14 games left. so id not failed yet and probably wouldnt have failed

but i was only 3 points off, and had 14 games left. so id not failed yet and probably wouldnt have failed

Well the board obviously weren't happy and some owners are more trigger happy than others. Dont forget that club owners now judge you on style of play too now.

It's not something new, i was playing CM01/02 the other day and got sacked from Portsmouth being 2nd in the league after 12 games because they wanted to win the league.. Just life! Chairmen have attributes etc as well?

Well the board obviously weren't happy and some owners are more trigger happy than others. Dont forget that club owners now judge you on style of play too now.

i did wonder that, but like i said, when i reloaded, the board were satisfied with me, and even after losing the game again, they were still satisfied with me, so i cant understand why they just trigger happy fired me itially.

There is always a random generator in the sack module. The game calculates the chance you are sacked and if it's closer to 100% you will be sacked earlier. And for sure with one club it will be earlier that you get sacked than with other clubs. Did you have a sugardaddy at the club?

There is always a random generator in the sack module. The game calculates the chance you are sacked and if it's closer to 100% you will be sacked earlier. And for sure with one club it will be earlier that you get sacked than with other clubs. Did you have a sugardaddy at the club?

no sugar daddy unfortunately. had almost no resources. had to rely on loans. i carried on playing once they didnt sack me and im up into 3rd. ill see what happens.

That's crazy, just a quick one slightly off your topic how did you find it after quitting your club after 11 seasons? Iv always ummed and arghhhed about it but never had the bottle to just quit? Did it make the game better or worse for you?

I suppose it adds a more realistic feel to the game. Example, Sam Allardyce at Blackburn, sacked unfairly.

That's crazy, just a quick one slightly off your topic how did you find it after quitting your club after 11 seasons? Iv always ummed and arghhhed about it but never had the bottle to just quit? Did it make the game better or worse for you?

it felt quite wierd actually, i built up a modern day barcelona. even tho its a game, i actually felt a little sad, leave playings who id nurtured into world class players. leaving and joining a another club has made the game much more fun for me. at arsenal, i was pretty much faveorite to win everything every year and it got a little boring.

when i took over at roma, they were mid table, had a very old squad, with a very weak and thin midfield, so pretty much had to gut the entire team and start from scratch, wheeled and dealed in the transfer market, made them hard to beat. got 5th in my first season (i carried on after i wasnt sacked when i reloaded). im now 3rd, 12 games into the new season, flying high in the europa league. my team is coming together, i have some good young players to help the future of the club.

id deffo reccomend leaving and joining a completely different league. ive got 10 leagues running and it deffo makes it more exciting, espeically when 90% of the players you know about have retired and its all regens that u have to scout and stuff to find wonderkids.

do it :p

Yeah on fm12 I got aldershot to prem got to year 2034 won everything season after season! And it was boring,But just couldn't leave lol!

also, sevilla bought a defender from PSV, for 8 million, then transfer listed him straight away without playing a game and sold him for 6...