tipz12

Reaction score
Has anybody else experienced this on the new patch? I keep getting really good vietnamees regens WTF last save i had i had one called Dung now one called Trung! i know this could possibly be put in the 'Show your regens thread' but im more interested in if anybody else has seen this

WOW :/ he will be their best ever player! SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UPPP! :p

This is his record which is quite good top assists in the league atm keeping a smoking hot neymar out the side because his set ups are class! Really random as i had another vietnamees player on my laast save who was equally as good!

Did you not realise he was being sarcastic? :p

Good player anyways.

All I'm thinking is... Vietnam national team :wub:

Ye i was being slightly sarcastic lol.

but well done on bagging him, 12 mil seems a steal considering he might improve a bit more with regular games. you could probably offload him in the future for 30 mil atleast

My laptop crashed last night and i was nearer the end of the season and he had improved quite a bit, check out gia lai team in vietnam as thats where both players came from possibly try and set up an affiliation, has anybody else had random countrys spawn quality players!?!

tbh, it is pretty random, mate. i'd encountered some godlike regens from thailand and also congo. world class regens can come from anywhere tbh

tbh, it is pretty random, mate. i'd encountered some godlike regens from thailand and also congo. world class regens can come from anywhere tbh

I was lucky that osasuna signed him really as i hardly ever scout asia and because of spanish football release clauses i got him quite cheap. If i'd of signed him the season before as roma id of picked him up for 1.2 mil, but he new contract release clause went up to 12-13 mil! Its good thatregens can come from anywhere makes them harder to scout (i dont use any addons to help me) and can get boring if you own every class young player out there! Back in football manager 07 or 08 used to get loads of class players from the virgin islands!

I have noticed that plenty regens from the come through and a few are high quality. Yet theres few regens from Japan.

I personally haven't noticed this, in my current save 4 world class regens have come from South Africa, in the one season :eek:, and I got 2 of them early :) but the other 2 went to Man Utd and Real Madrid.

I have noticed that plenty regens from the come through and a few are high quality. Yet theres few regens from Japan.

I have seen quite a few regens from japan not many good ones but randomly the ones who are useful always seem to be centre backs

That Vietnamese lad looks unreal
Edit much?

no mate i dont use genie scout or anything like that no cheats or stuff, just not my thing like the mystery of seeing how players develop and i spend ages looking for decent regens . this guy signed for osasuna from vietnam club gia lai, was going to sign him when i was roma for 1.2 mil (spanish release clause) but i knew ferguson was retiring so i waited till end of the season took the united job and got him for 12million odd clause went up but worth it, he is class, bit slow so use him as deep lying forward he's a genius playmaker

I am always looking for regens as soon as they are created. I never check players from Asia so its time to start searching there too... It's gonna take a while though (H)

I am always looking for regens as soon as they are created. I never check players from Asia so its time to start searching there too... It's gonna take a while though (H)

i never check asia either, i think it was just really rare that i had 2 class vietnamees on two diff saves i always look to but i dont check asia either possibly worth setting up an affliation or something bud!

Please, write, if you find some interesseting people in Asia. :)

Best regen i've had was in last years game for Burton in L1.Christian Mancini from Chili signed him on loan from Ac Milan.Value was 50k i think,played 5 games,scored 2 and rating of 7.50 ish,he was a CB so i signed him :)
Next year he was captain,value of 1.2million and his stats were truly immense,he was my fourth top scorer and i loved him <3
Then,my game crashed on the PsP >_<