ziki35

Reaction score
hey i just started a new game with rangers, i got 1.72 mil to spend, large database. im looking for st poacher and cm defend, any suggestions?

if you look in my millwall post and look for my mc he 28 or 29 at start and for 160k in 1 year after buying him he is worth 2 mill (went got his name from saved game here you go good buy Reneilwe letsholonyane )and as for poacher try daniel larsson from sweden if you can find him will rip the spl up and being a larsson for rangers against that other green poo! hahaha just kiding but he will play well ! he cost ya prob like 800k perhaps little less Glad to help gers fan my self

In my rangers save a sold papac for 1.5m and got jamie murphy from motherwell and played him upfront with jelavic and he was deadly mate.

Try to get Leigh Griffiths, great poacher and Scottish too. As for a CM you may try to get Adam Vass.

If your looking for a centre back look at Tonel, Got him in my second season fantastic partnership with Goian. Jamie Murphy is a 15 a season man

try to get Leigh Griffiths he was deadly for hibs am in my 3rd season with rangers & murphy is joining me at the end of the season i got man utd & chelsea is my parent clubs & got romeu from chelsea on loan & macheda from man utd macheda scored 55 goals in 52 games & got 22 assists sc

Adam Vass. 900k from Brescia great defensive player. As for a striker id try and get Ruben Rochina on loan but I dont know if he will go.If he wont try Wilfried £2.5m release clause but is imense physically and should do well.