broxi713

Reaction score
Hi guy's, I'm in January 1st season with Glasgow Rangers & I need a AMR who can also play on left if needed.
Player must have good dribbling & crossing
Ive got a budget of £1.5 million and can give about £15k per week wages.

any Ideas??

I play Fleck there already into second season. He's scores nearly a goal a game.

I play Fleck there already into second season. He's scores nearly a goal a game.

Yeah, Ive re-trained Fleck to be AMR, but he is very inconsistent, I need more from my wingers:)

You have to buy Jimmy Kebe, stats dont look great but trust me he will kill it in the SPL. GIVE IT A GO!

You have to buy Jimmy Kebe, stats dont look great but trust me he will kill it in the SPL. GIVE IT A GO!

I'll check him out

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

anyone else got a few Ideas??

Christian Wilhelmsson.

I agreed a fee with his club in the summer, but he wanted something Like £30k per week wages & I'm not paying that for a player aged 30+

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I also tried to Loan Gio Dos Santos from Spurs but no joy :'(

David Templeton. Or Danny Swanson at Dundee Utd.

i played kenny miller at right wing and he scored TONS of goals. him on the right, weiss on the left, you should be tuckin em away.

Zezinho from Sporting Lisbon U19. I think he can become a great player, but you have to load the portuguese league

i played kenny miller at right wing and he scored TONS of goals. him on the right, weiss on the left, you should be tuckin em away.

I'm scoring plenty, top of the league & last 16 of champs league against Benfica.

As for Kenny Miller, he was the first person I sold. I've never liked him in real life so ultimatley don't like him in game |)