billyboy1690

Banned
Reaction score
hi everybody soorry if put in wroung place but i was wondering how you could make a database with rangers and celtic in it the epl with finaces updated and all that or is there allreaday plz help me :D

there is a download called the gartside premier league structure which you may want to check by

also how would you make it if you wanted to to do it yourself

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

im going to make a database wish me luck

Why does people want rangers and celtic in the EPL it would be wrong in so many levels we are scottish even if some claim to be irish we Should stay in the SPL if you want more money in the game with rangers win trophys and the board will give you more trust me

Why does people want rangers and celtic in the EPL it would be wrong in so many levels we are scottish even if some claim to be irish we Should stay in the SPL if you want more money in the game with rangers win trophys and the board will give you more trust me

It's only a game mate. He's looking to try something different, nothing wrong with that

yeah i know mate i appologize just having a bad day

its ok i konw they think there all irish. ian do you konw where irelans is in scoltand scum bags lol

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

hey everybody how wold you uplaod it