Reaction score
basically i need a creative midfielder to play as back up to steve davis as hes just been injured and ruled our for the rest of the season in my first season by the way

If Verrati has not already gone then maybe him ? Otherwise, someone like Van Der Vaart on loan could do the job.

Use Fleck?

Otherwise if you want a cheap signing, a golden oldie such as Jari Litmanen or Dejan Petkovic could work.

fleck plays for arsenal now they gave me 3.5 mil for him and i couldnt refuse anymore "golden oldies"

Get either Guti if you want experience or Sandro if you want a great young talent.

You could always try the regulars. James Rodriguez, Sergi, Tijani Belaid, Buonanotte, Djuric, Badelj.

Can't be Glasgow Rangers, they don't do attacking. But seriously I'd try Verratti or Sergi.

Can't be Glasgow Rangers, they don't do attacking. But seriously I'd try Verratti or Sergi.
yeah that was funny :rollingeyes: thats why rangers are scottish champions again :) and are record holders for most leauge wins so we must be doing something right;)

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

sorry for double posting but would deco be a good singing hes 32 and i was considering selling kevin thompson and bringing him in as a replacement any thoughts on that