Bellwood93

Reaction score
Playing as Rangers in Div 3 and just wondering what players would do me a good job!! :D

Lennart Thy on a free transfer, has 50 goals for me so far. Also Lamine Diarra on a free transfer, he's a quality cb that will do a job throughout all the scottish divisions.

Craig Beattie, Kader Toure and Ian Black on free transfers are good enough. Also look to get some loans in, Nile Ranger n Chris Wood if they'll come. Also Cameron Park from boro, stats aren't great but he plays consistently well and is adequate back up.

I have bought Terry Antonis for about 55k as well and he has performed well since joining in January.

Defence is pretty solid if you choose to keep Bocanegra, Goian, Broadfoot and Wallace, although I chose too sell them and develop Perry and Cole.

Thy wants £4,400 for me Istanbul2005? I would pay it, but I can only offer £575 a week for a key player :'(

Thy wants £4,400 for me Istanbul2005? I would pay it, but I can only offer £575 a week for a key player :'(

I'm guessing your using LFCMarshal's latest update? I have reinstated the old rangers and deleted the newco, their was none of Rangers history attached to the newco, as well as putting in a slight wage budget, of about 40k or so, too allow me too build the squad in the same manner that Ally McCoist is able too irl.

So you wouldn't have actually been able to do it without... cheating then?

Riogobere Song is good as well, Chris Wood is a great shout, as is Guidetti or Griffiths on loan.

So you wouldn't have actually been able to do it without... cheating then?

I do not class it as cheating, I have the upmost respect for LFCMarshall and the work he puts into his updates but I interpret Rangers situation differently from him and have made changes too his database for my own personal game.

If you see that as cheating than that is your opinion, but Rangers have a wage budget, hence the signings of Shiels and Black as well as talking too other players such as Kyle, Beattie, Kafes, who was on trial but has since been released.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but I've noticed I don't need any signings to win the league with the quality in that Rangers squad, maybe a few back-ups, that's all I need.

Obviously you don't need to sign players too win the league, but the majority of the players I have signed are for the long term.

I have also sold Goian, Wallace, Edu, McCulloch, Bocanegra and Broadfoot which has enabled me too strengthen the squad with younger players who will hopefully improve over the next few seasons enough too enable me too challenge in the SPL and eventually Europe.

Good luck with your game.