Rangers Failing Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted everybody's opinion on this one.Im a gers fan myself but as each game goes by and the points get dropped more and more,personally speaking im starting to think a certain mr mccoist is completely out of his depth at ibrox.A draw with Aberdeen yesterday certainly wasnt acceptable at Home,and especially being so many points ahead of Celtic we now find ourselves 4 behind.

What does everybody else think?

Eh, Celtic were 12 points or so behind at one point. He should be judged at the end of the season, same with Lennon.

Eh, Celtic were 12 points or so behind at one point. He should be judged at the end of the season, same with Lennon.

Personally speaking i think that if the poor run continues he could be clearing his desk sooner rather than later,then again who else would take charge no-one.Get Sir Walter back i say!!!

Playing terrible football and not even getting the results. Worse record than PLG iirc. So has definatly done enough to be fired. I never thought he was up to the job and my opinion hasnt changed. I can see Terry Butcher coming in at the end of the season. Only for McGregor it would be 10points imo.

@shay yeah the stats dont make good reading i have to say.I think hes a bit out his depth to be honest.Hmm a think even big tel would think long and hard about it though.Scottish football is a shambles and always will be.

Personally speaking i think that if the poor run continues he could be clearing his desk sooner rather than later,then again who else would take charge no-one.Get Sir Walter back i say!!!

Sir Walter doesn't want it. Everyone has a bad run once in a while. Judge him at the end of the season. It'd be like Arsenal firing Arsene at the start of the season for "that" bad run.

Rangers have almost certainly been a lot poorer this season than the seasons before. The football (which was scrappy at times anyway) is actually horrible, and it doesn't help when a hard working, creative player (Naismith) is out injured, he is such a good influence on the team, if Naismith plays, Rangers are a much better team, there is no doubt about it, I know you cannot rely on one player, but the team have to perform like a team, but since Naismith's injury they haven't. Im just going to compare Rangers to Celtic here, Rangers have a natural goalscorer in Nikica Jelavic, as do Celtic with Hooper and Stokes, they are all great finishers, however, Jelavic isn't getting service, other than the odd long ball, or cross into the box. Hooper and Stokes are always getting service, and they work amazingly well with each other, therefore, Celtic are inevitably going to score more goals than Rangers and get better results.

I don't think it would be the right time to sack McCoist, but he needs to change something, his tactics are not working at all, if Celtic win the next Old Firm, it's game over in my opinion and if Rangers don't win the league this season, I can see McCoist leaving, or maybe dropping back down to a coaching role, with, as Shay said, Terry Butcher coming in.... Walter Smith will not come back.

I've said since we lost to Malmo and Maribor in the Champions league and Europa league respectively that Ally isn't the man for the job even when we were 9 points clear (we were never "really" 15 points clear as Celtic had games in hand) he wasn't the right man to attempt to take our great club forward he makes a great assistant but thats it tbh we need someone that has been round the block when it comes to managing a massive club i know with the way our finances are we can't get someone with a big pedigree the man i would love to see get the job (only say love as he is in our budget) is Billy Davies and even have Super Ally as his number 2

I've said since we lost to Malmo and Maribor in the Champions league and Europa league respectively that Ally isn't the man for the job even when we were 9 points clear (we were never "really" 15 points clear as Celtic had games in hand) he wasn't the right man to attempt to take our great club forward he makes a great assistant but thats it tbh we need someone that has been round the block when it comes to managing a massive club i know with the way our finances are we can't get someone with a big pedigree the man i would love to see get the job (only say love as he is in our budget) is Billy Davies and even have Super Ally as his number 2

Well many fans seemed to think so at the time, they enjoyed rubbing it in our face with the mind the gap pish!

Well many fans seemed to think so at the time, they enjoyed rubbing it in our face with the mind the gap pish!

I get the feeling your wanting to start an argument you post minutes after i do trying to contradict me :|

Yep, I just waited on here for you to post so I could contradict you. :)

You made a post and I disagreed with it so I said I did. Technically you where 15 points clear. The table doesnt lie.

So I guess the league table on 5th November is all a lie.

Scottish Premier League 2011-2012 Table - statto.com

And I suppose we were never "really" 5 points ahead on Saturday after we won against St Mirren because you lot were playing at 3pm.

On 5th November after you beat Dundee Utd, you went 15 points clear of us at the top of the SPL. Doesn't matter if it was for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or if we had 2 games in hand - it was a 15 point gap.

Rangers transfer deals descend into farce as Sir David Murray makes appearance at training ground - The Daily Record

"Bosnia striker Zlatan Muslimovic failed to report back to the Auchenhowie base for the second day of what was supposed to be a week-long trial.
Instead, the 30-year-old packed his bags after just one training session and headed for Wearside in a bid to win a place in Martin O'Neill's Sunderland squad."

HAHAHA.

Seems like even the new trialist's are taking one look at the place and thinking "F**k this! I'm offski!"
th_laughing-smiley-007.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.