dewsbop

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone will be rangers once the new game is out.

Does anyone think it will be a challenge?

People (myself included) will manage them, though it won't be much of a challenge. I plan on managing someone else and beating them to the SPL.

I'm up for it, just to see if I can do a better job than Ally McCoist.

The rangers challenge is very easy, the players should walk the third division,

Winning the SPL may be a harder challenge purely because of Celtic

I just finished my first year with Rangers in division 3. It was easier than easy. I know the entire way up the ladder will not be that easy but the first year in division 3 is boringly easy. To give you an idea of wins, losses and draws. I won 47, drew 4 times and lost once. That was the entire year and every competition along the way. Obviously we won the 3rd division but we also won the Scottish League Challenge Cup & the Scottish Cup. The only loss was during the Scottish League Cup at Ibrox to Celtic by a score of 3-0. Payback was great though during the Scottish Cup as I knocked them out 1-0 and got the record even against Celtic. I'm 9 matches into the second year in charge and I have won all 9 matches so far. 4 wins in the 2nd division, 3 in the Scottish League Challenge and 2 in the Scottish League Cup.

Halfway through my first season with rangers, and its easy. We are near the end on November and have won every game except one cup match which we lost in extra time against celtic after drawing 2-2. Does it get any harder in the second or first division?