Status
Not open for further replies.

jgray753

Reaction score
won the treble with rangers. I need a quality defender, a quality midfielder, and a quality striker in an attempt to bolster my squad for the champions league. I have just over 5m to spend.

won the treble with rangers. I need a quality defender, a quality midfielder, and a quality striker in an attempt to bolster my squad for the champions league. I have just over 5m to spend.

Not sure how much he'll be going for second season, but for your midfielder I'd give Ignacio Scocco a look-see.

he looks a bit too dear

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

does anyone know any classy loan signings with low wages

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

would kris commons be a quality signing

possibly try santa cruz from man city?
or
could try scouting south america
or
sign david goodwillie, lee walace, andy driver
or
tom hately i would highley recomend to you as he can play CB LB DM CM and LM shouldnt cost to much

prob best to try sign hately a sort of utility player reason we got forster on loan and then try get a striker on loan or buy one buy selling someone?

Daniel Pacheco could be a possibility on loan, i had him with rangers and was good until he got injured for 3 months! Goodwillie and Grifiths are good but have probably been snapped up, Commons would be good, Lansbury and Boyata are great loan signings for the SPL but dont know if they would cut it in the SPL, Jeffrey Brumas good too and so is Van Arnholt.

Goodwillie,Freddy Sears id also recommend Barry Douglas from dundee united!

Sign Barry ferguson back .
Buy back Carlos cuellar back.
Leigh Griffiths (dundee)

kadlec/griffiths = great strikers. Kadlec around 1.5m and griffiths around 250k.

nicolas medina striker fae columbia oliver norwood fae man u

Tom Cairney for midfield.
Alberto Bueno for upfront.
Maybe Anthony VandenBorre for defence? He is a good, versatile player to have none the less.

Matias Ezequiel Schelleto [don't know how to spell his name.] AI signed him in the second season for Rangers, gave me all sorts of problems until they shipped him out to Chelsea for £6.5 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.