Rangers in UEFA cup final

sourgrapes.jpg

haha great.

Im sure rangers being there will benefit Scottish football ,and a win would do so even more.

Cos I live in Manc im gona go uptown to watch it with all the lairy Rangers fans :p Theres literally thousands of em here already, was walking thru town yday and all the pubs were full of em

yeah i kinda what rangers to win although it would be pretty embarrasing with the level of some teams in the uefa cup this year and zenit have done pretty well to get where they are, and i have a bet on them! but yeah it would be orite if they won for scottish footy

well with bayern, fior etc in the competition - no one would really have thought rangers would win it. its like when monaco porto were in the cl final or greece won the euro champs or if cardiff win the fa cup or even if boro had managed to lift the uefa cup .... its a great achievement but i feel it kinda cheapens the competition a bit if a **** team wins it

Boring match, only good thing about it was the Russian stadium announcer when Zenit scored.

aye wasn't as good as i was expecting. Arshavin for the premiership next season, what a player he is

well done to Zenit they deserve it. old **** doing a great job

Apparently its kicking off in manchester right now. Riots stemming from a big tv showing the game ******* up.

There was before, peeps throwin bottles etc at police, then riot squads chargin them down and beatin them.

It was ******* pathetic that the screen didn't work, it was the one I chose to go and watch aswell. Saw most of the second half outside a bar though. Never seen owt like it before though, streets etc were messy like fields are after a week long festival

edit--sad for Rangers but Zenit deserved. Two Russian winners of the trophy in four years

Yea Zenit are a good side and deserved it. sad that 200 odd out of the 100k ruined it for everyone but in a way drunk footie fans in a final and the tv breaks.

Ranegers fans deserve it tbh.

Our Student union had to put up loads of posters saying no sectarian singing after how bad they were at the old firm, and these are supposidly educated people at Uni.

To be fair most big teams have groups of morons. Wether it's down to racism (Zenith) or weird religious beliefs (Rangers). That's why I prefer watching football at home in a comfy chair, when people watch football in a group of people they seem to lose half their brain cells and act like morons. It just ****** me off.

Boring match, only good thing about it was the Russian stadium announcer when Zenit scored.

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL

That was brilliant...really professional as well I might add. I'm surprised he didn't add **** YOU RANGERS (in a nice corny russian accent obv) to the end of it.

Apparently its kicking off in manchester right now. Riots stemming from a big tv showing the game ******* up.

Fighting etc.. was always going to happen with all the drink that was being consumed. Some people are idiots.

Celtic fans are just as bad

not really

80,000 of us went to Seville and there was no 1 arrest, we even won an award that year from UEFA saying we were the best fans that year

get rangers banned from europe next season that was a disgrace last night