Rangers Programs

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Rangers match day programs from around the 1930s throgh to the 50s. I also have some of the uefa cup programs including the final. I have a rangers barcalona program from the new camp and some leauge programs from last season.

i was just wondering if any one would be intrested in buying them. I probz wont sell them very cheap thogh becuase they are pritty old.

So if any one could get in touch that would be good

chears
Grant

sorry for double posting but i will probubly be looking for about £200 because there is alot and there pritty old.
and i forgot to mention as well as the stuff i have already mensioned i aslso have the scotish cup final agains dundee utd 1994

Ebay or Rangers forums prob your best bet.

Ive got a Man U programme from the 99 final

ye i just couldent be bother joining a rangers form
couldnet be botherd filing out the signing up bit and i dont trust ebay

Ebays complete fine. Ive been using it for 3-4 years now and no trouble at all buying or selling.

You just have to be wise abou ebay, if it looks too good to be true, it is, eg 400 quid set of golf clubs for 150....dad!

Ebays complete fine. Ive been using it for 3-4 years now and no trouble at all buying or selling.

You just have to be wise abou ebay, if it looks too good to be true, it is, eg 400 quid set of golf clubs for 150....dad!

can u use ebay if u are 15

i just use my dads account and i am fifteen :) as long as i dont buy anythin daft:)

any way i was wondering if any one on this forum wanted them not other ways to sell them

yeh but my dad dosent like ebay
i was just hoping some one on this might one

You can use it at any age but you need to have someway of paying ie a credit or debit card, and you need to be summat like 16 to get a debit card.

Also if you need to add something, edit your last post, thanks

You can use it at any age but you need to have someway of paying ie a credit or debit card, and you need to be summat like 16 to get a debit card.

Also if you need to add something, edit your last post, thanks

ye that y i cant use it that y i was posting on this forum about it

Speak with your dad or someone with a debit card.

As theres even smaller risk in selling as you recieve the money before you send the programmes

Doubt youll have any luck tbh, theres no regular rangers fans who post here.

Just sign up to a Rangers forum, i know it sounds horrible :) but its your best bet other than ebay

My dads mate was at the final so got me and my bro a programme. Cost my dad 3 quid each i think, ill dig it out soon.

Ebay is completly fine I have had a few people not paying me for games but i just cancel it report them and thats the end of it. Even when buying one person didnt send me the stuff and pleaded with me to let them keep the money :S

I got it back though :D

As for your programs, As if you cant be bothered taking 15 mins to join there fan forums and creating a thread

you prob wasted more time double posting here.