jaaaacckk88

Reaction score
Started a new save with GLASGOW RANGERS, signed Jason Cummings and ogneyu (free). Looking for dirt cheap players or free transfers that are likely to come to Rangers.

Any recommendations?

I don't sign anyone, that team is more than capable of running away with the league and getting promoted first season. I'd save the cash for second season where you can run out the contracts of the dead wood and sell off the players that aren't good enough for next step.

although players you can sign are;
john eustace - free (currently training with rangers but not fit enough to have been offered a contract yet)
craig wighton - Dundee very cheap if you want to build for the future although he starts off on loan at raith rovers so you don't get him until second season
will vaulks - Falkirk
craig sibbald - Falkirk

Cheers, I'd have thought those players would have been poor for the premier league

Use Hardie as much as possible

I've sent him out on loan. ive got cummings and waghorn for strikers.

Top by 10 points at christmas think its safe to say ill be planning for next season in the Premier league. if youve been promoted yet, do you/did you get much of a transfer budget?

I've sent him out on loan. ive got cummings and waghorn for strikers.

Top by 10 points at christmas think its safe to say ill be planning for next season in the Premier league. if youve been promoted yet, do you/did you get much of a transfer budget?

Cummings is very decent! Think it's around 500k if I remember, I signed rossiter, jelavic and rochina on loan and aluko on a free