DCam89

Reaction score
What is the best way to improve the youth intake? Rangers have a great system with excellent facilities. In my Rangers save, first season, I seem to have got a grip on the many problems users have had with the first team and I am sitting top mid way through the first season. The youth team are into the semi-final of the challenge cup but sit very low in the league table. I have made several fringe players available and this has made no difference. I have also built a great team of background staff and they sit 1st in the league for every staff department. I guess I'm looking for the answer to my initial question... how do I build the youth intake with quality???

Thanks

Try and get some good affilate teams that have good youth set ups. Hope this helps

I think hiring quality ex-pro's as youth coaches helps with intake at times, try signing them with high scouting CA & PA potential rating as possible, Ive noticed that youth players sometimes list them as favorite personnel.

Same goes with youth development coach, get the best one with as possible with high scouting ratings for CA & PA and work with youth rating.

Obviously this is also same with scouts.

Good luck getting an affiliate,in any of my rangers saves they always look but never find one.

i might be wrong with the above, but that's what i try to do, i usually get 1 or 2 good regens with a bunch of average and poor. yet to get a worldie though with rangers.