Rangers v Sporting Lisbon 17/02 K/O1 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djalo seems to be your only good player ,you have no creative spark.

And Rangers have the quality where really?Your defense was a ******* turtle,just four trees in there. Only player who doesnt look complete dumb is weiss ,who 's there in loan.

We might have lost,but you can thank that to our manager.Like,any other manager in the world would have won easily.

im getting bored of this halbard stop being a bitter troll and move on. before i start handing out infractions

I very much doubt that Rangers fans cheer the English.

Didn't see the Edu tackle you're on about, but you can't keep blaming the boss. Pedro Mendes left Rangers because he was over the hill, you have no defence, Djalo seems to be your only good player and since Moutinho left, you have no creative spark.

Not sursprised Rangers won tbh.

Sporting was missing 3 vital players. Valdés, Izmailov and Vukcevic. Valdés is more creative than any player Rangers has.
And yes, i can blame the ******* manager. He was the only one that couldnt see that Zapater was exhausted, and still kept him in the game, instead of subbing him sooner.
And you should watch that tackle, that's yellow card worthy. I aint trolling. Trolling is by definition talking about things unrelated to the topic. Im discussing the match, hence, not trolling.

bitter much? you went out at home to a supposedly inferior side to you, if they lack teh skill, what does that make you lot? cant believe how bitter some people are. man up in defeat

Mike as much as I'm enjoying the worst answers ever and finding this very very amusing I think you should close it seriously XD this guy is getting beyond a joke and I'm going to start getting angry soon and shouting at him and I don't want you to tell me off :( (A)

Rangers have 0,00001 % of Sporting CP (not Sporting Lisbon like the thread creater wrote) technical quality. Everytime the game got quicker,rangers got f'cked up.Now,they might have won,but no way they deserved.

just get out this thread. have no sense at all!
if we are so much worse than Sporting, how are we through and yous are not?
cause we were better overall and deserved to go through so be be quiet ^^)

closed

well done Rangers

Sporting Lisbon, dont be so bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.