Rangers v Sporting Lisbon 17/02 K/O1 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
am sure he means defeat, as in your out! we are through |)

Im sure PSV will humiliate you lot. It's incredible. Sporting's team is crappy, but Rangers is far worse. Yet, the manager somehow, was able to **** it up.

rather get the chance to play them ;)
than be out.

You should thank this man for being in the round of 16:
0_DESPORTO_Vitoria_09-10_EquipaTecnica_paulo-sergio3_grande_detalhe.jpg

Are you retarded? Rangers did not win.
It was a draw.
Man, the British really dont like attractive football. Rangers played with 5 defenders!! You cannot possibly say that Rangers played better. Sporting had more chances on goal, more shots, more posession, and EDU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ******* SENT OFF, when the game was still 1-1! I also wonder if there were any penalties to be given, tough i have the impression that at least one should have been given.. I havent watched all of the replays, will watch later tonight.
If sporting had a decent manager, we would have knocked at least 3 or 4 past McGregor. The problem is that our manager is completely and utterly retarded.

I am not retarded. Rnagers drew 2-2 and won the tie. Therefore, they won.

Shows how **** Lisbon are when you have more posession, shots at goal and on target yet fail to win against a Rangeers team who you're making out to be awful.

Stop moaning about the refs. Face facts. Sporting Lisbon = Very Poor football team.

Excuse no. 4: Manager is retarded. Usually used by fans crying into a glass of milk in front of a computer screen, with another year of European dreams in tatters at the hands of a team supposedly worse than them.

You lost. Deal with it, and accept you weren't as good.

And as for them getting 'humiliated' by PSV? They may very well do, you and your players and boss can watch on TV and find out. ;)

Im sure PSV will humiliate you lot. It's incredible. Sporting's team is crappy, but Rangers is far worse. Yet, the manager somehow, was able to **** it up.

You can't put all the blame on the manager, the players are the ones out on the pitch and apart from that one guy who scored the header against us nobody in your team was really threatening.

As for PSV I'm confident we can get a result as we do have a few of our players out right now

Are you retarded? Rangers did not win.
It was a draw.
Man, the British really dont like attractive football. Rangers played with 5 defenders!! You cannot possibly say that Rangers played better. Sporting had more chances on goal, more shots, more posession, and EDU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ******* SENT OFF, when the game was still 1-1! I also wonder if there were any penalties to be given, tough i have the impression that at least one should have been given.. I havent watched all of the replays, will watch later tonight.
If sporting had a decent manager, we would have knocked at least 3 or 4 past McGregor. The problem is that our manager is completely and utterly retarded.

I actually love you and your comments XDXDXDXDXD

Your first comment mentioned someone who should have been sent off. and then say you don't blame that however in your second post you highlight it again in CAPITAL LETTERS XD brilliant what a **** why don't you just admit your teams **** and are diving. You then mention at least one penalty SHOULD have had. Once again believing everyones against your team hahahahaha its not a manager you need to score goals its strikers you **** :S you are the ****** and honestly blind.

And about the british not appreciating attractive football - Arsenal springs to mind ;)

SHUT THE **** UP UNTIL YOU LEARN TO SPEAK THE TRUTH

Edit: and ped never said you lost he said accept defeat because you were defeated as you are out :)

everyone take a chill pill, halbard stop being bitter becuase you lost. pistolped7 chill out.

rangers overall deserved to go though, they took their chance when it came

Last edited:
Anyway, think Rangers might actually have a good chance at beating PSV, they lost their best player in Afellay in January but they still have Dszudszak, Toivonen and Berg (AFAIK) who are all pretty good. Should be a good game. :)

I am not retarded. Rnagers drew 2-2 and won the tie. Therefore, they won.

Shows how **** Lisbon are when you have more posession, shots at goal and on target yet fail to win against a Rangeers team who you're making out to be awful.

Stop moaning about the refs. Face facts. Sporting Lisbon = Very Poor football team.

Excuse no. 4: Manager is retarded. Usually used by fans crying into a glass of milk in front of a computer screen, with another year of European dreams in tatters at the hands of a team supposedly worse than them.

You lost. Deal with it, and accept you weren't as good.

And as for them getting 'humiliated' by PSV? They may very well do, you and your players and boss can watch on TV and find out. ;)

Back in topic. Edu should have been sent off. he commited a foul on Joao Pereira, when he was leading a quick offensive action by sporting. he did not challenge for the ball, he went straight for the carrier. thats a yellow card. he already had one, i think that 2 yellows = 1 red.
but thats not why this result happened, tough i think its worth mentioning. it happened due to the idiocy of Sporting's manager. hes a complete fool.

Should be a good game. :)

If they play half decently, it will be a bashing.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Halbard for sky presenter anyone ? XD
No thank you. British football sucks. I mean football played by people born in the british islands. Thats why the good teams have more than half their players from out of the Islands.

Rangers have 0,00001 % of Sporting CP (not Sporting Lisbon like the thread creater wrote) technical quality. Everytime the game got quicker,rangers got f'cked up.Now,they might have won,but no way they deserved.

Could you satisfy my curiosity? Rangers fan cheer for the English when they watch Braveheart, right?

Back in topic. Edu should have been sent off. he commited a foul on Joao Pereira, when he was leading a quick offensive action by sporting. he did not challenge for the ball, he went straight for the carrier. thats a yellow card. he already had one, i think that 2 yellows = 1 red.
but thats not why this result happened, tough i think its worth mentioning. it happened due to the idiocy of Sporting's manager. hes a complete fool.

cant always blame the manager(he is bad), your players were also quite awful!
overall i do think we deserved to go through.

Could you satisfy my curiosity? Rangers fan cheer for the English when they watch Braveheart, right?

I very much doubt that Rangers fans cheer the English.

Didn't see the Edu tackle you're on about, but you can't keep blaming the boss. Pedro Mendes left Rangers because he was over the hill, you have no defence, Djalo seems to be your only good player and since Moutinho left, you have no creative spark.

Not sursprised Rangers won tbh.

first of all he's not a Rangers fan. I am and also Scottish. I have wallace in my name as it is my family name. Im proud to be scottish I'm proud to be british. But I cheer for William Wallace and Scotland everytime! Now curiosity what the **** has that got to do with anything ? your teams **** get over it your a bad loser. You always come up with excuses when you lose ALWAYS. I love you :wub: XD

Rangers have 0,00001 % of Sporting CP (not Sporting Lisbon like the thread creater wrote) technical quality. Everytime the game got quicker,rangers got f'cked up.Now,they might have won,but no way they deserved.
bitter much? you went out at home to a supposedly inferior side to you, if they lack teh skill, what does that make you lot? cant believe how bitter some people are. man up in defeat

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

No thank you. British football sucks. I mean football played by people born in the british islands. Thats why the good teams have more than half their players from out of the Islands.

You keep saying how awful Rangers are and how bad British players are.
Howcomezit you lost?

I very much doubt that Rangers fans cheer the English.

Didn't see the Edu tackle you're on about, but you can't keep blaming the boss. Pedro Mendes left Rangers because he was over the hill, you have no defence, Djalo seems to be your only good player and since Moutinho left, you have no creative spark.

Not sursprised Rangers won tbh.

agreed, djalo seemed to be the only player really causing a threat tbh. oO)

And the portuguese league consists of men who can't take a tackle and dive to win fouls and con the referees ? yes that's about right :D

and you know nothing about football clearly so shut up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.