Rangers vs Bursaspor ( Match thread/ discussion )

KA5A8IAN

Reaction score
Yes, shock horror, there is another game on in Group C tonight :$

I will post lineups etc as they become available, and unfortunately it's not on tv :(.

(Available only on Sky Player or Sky Interactive, kick off 7:45)

RANGERS 1

McGregor

Whittaker
Cole
Weir
Bougherra
Foster

Naismith
Davis
Hutton
Mcculloch
Miller

BURSASPOR 1

• 01 Ozkan
  • 02 Aziz
  • 03 Wederson
  • 23 Keceli
  • 55 Stepanov
  • 05 Cimsir
  • 06 Has
  • 07 Insua
  • 20 Ipek
  • 09 Yildirim
  • 29 Nunez

Last edited:
are you sure its not on Sky Sports Interactive

It will be on the Sky Sports Interactive thing as Calum said.

Also, this will probably get closed because the OP doesn't meet the requirements.

Meaningless game. I can see Bursaspor winning. Odds are **** too :p

its not as meaningless as you might think we have to win to be 1 off the 4 best teams to drop in to the europa league or we will not be seeded hence we might end up with someone like liverpool or city

I've got Rangers in my accumulator tonight... not bad odds, hope they can win

try add more to the OP mate so this thread doesn't get shut down, I was going to watch it on sky player but its on the red button :(, stupid xbox isn't letting me onto sky player either going to go nuts !! pain in the A*** thing

Whats everyones predictions? I'll go 2-1 Rangers, Miller to score first :D

Im not sure to be honest mate, its promising that they haven't scored yet ill go for either 0-0 or 1-0 rangers Naismith goal if he's playing

yeah thts a shout mate :), It will b tight as we have afew injuries and as you'll know a very small squad but I think we will edge it as we need to win to be seeded for the europa league

1-0 Bursaspor. I'd love to see Rangers pump them, although Smith will probably park the bus!

Just heard on the news that youngsters Kyle Hutton and Darren Cole are starting for Rangers, lookin forward to seein them Hutton was impressive against United :D

Just heard on the news that youngsters Kyle Hutton and Darren Cole are starting for Rangers, lookin forward to seein them Hutton was impressive against United :D

Seen both at u-19 age quite frquently mate, Hutton has a very bright future ahead of him and Cole is the natural succesor to Sir David of Weir imo.

1-0 Bursaspor. I'd love to see Rangers pump them, although Smith will probably park the bus!

Mate its never failed us yet so theres no complaints about parking the bus, hit them on the counter.

Yes kyle was superb hopefully he can play as good again, And anyone young enough with davie weir beside them is a good thing hopefully the big man can show him the ropes and turn him into a classy defender.

The games not on sky player isit ? it's the United game and Spurs game thats on, and you can't get the red button on sky player ?

Mate its never failed us yet so theres no complaints about parking the bus, hit them on the counter.

Yes kyle was superb hopefully he can play as good again, And anyone young enough with davie weir beside them is a good thing hopefully the big man can show him the ropes and turn him into a classy defender.

The games not on sky player isit ? it's the United game and Spurs game thats on, and you can't get the red button on sky player ?

If you have a sky ID you can :) Not sure if you could make one just for tonight though :S

Given what happened with them recently, pre/post game might not go down well.

Either way, 1-0 Bursaspor

Ive got it all set up on the xbox already mate, However im only getting the option of Man Utd and Spurs how do I get the gers game ?:wub:

Ive got it all set up on the xbox already mate, However im only getting the option of Man Utd and Spurs how do I get the gers game ?:wub:

Hmmm |) Never done it before on the Xbox, but I'm sure I read it's under Sky Sports extra, I'd just have a few wee scans round the sports bit mate :)