Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Rangers vs Bursaspor ( Match thread/ discussion )

Reaction score
is it Rangers or Ranger (look at the title) lol. I can see gers winning this 1-0.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you can't access it on sky player at all mate, Ive checked google aswell and same answers getting you can't do it. If anyone wants to clear this up or confirm it then and im mistaken then fair enough but I'm sure it can't be done.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you can't access it on sky player at all mate, Ive checked google aswell and same answers getting you can't do it. If anyone wants to clear this up or confirm it then and im mistaken then fair enough but I'm sure it can't be done.
Just purchased it on PC mate, so it can be done :p

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

is it Rangers or Ranger (look at the title) lol. I can see gers winning this 1-0.
Changed accordingly :$

Reaction score
Just purchased it on PC mate, so it can be done :p
Ahh no problem ;), Im using my uncles id so maybe thats why I can't get the red button on the PC, Man United - Valencia game for me it seems. awell

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Rangers 1-0 up, Kenny Miller.