Rangers vs. Celtic 24/4/11

Im pretty sure I heard "whats it like the live in fear." There was defiantly taunting going on after the game though.

That was nice, I assume yous did that during the minutes tribute as well? How mature.

Well he was defiantly provoked and he took the bait again, he knows it was silly and is trying to distance himself from it.

Not been on in a while lads so here goes. Shay above I understand where you come from, He shoulodnt have put his hands to his ears though should have went down the tunnel And ill say this on a case of two versions here Celtic fans went mental at diouf for throwing his shirt into his own fans not once taunting celtic fans, And we praised him for that also. So the same could go for Lennon its a caught in the moment sort of thing I dont blame him for going and applauding his fans because of the support they gave him throughout the past few weeks.

I'll tell you right now though as I was also at the game and can tell you exactly what was sung and what I sung myself so I know. I sat in the club deck and after the game the song being sung was "Neil Lennon your a ******" Nothing about living in fear thats definately your own ears hearing that because I witnessed it live mate. On the 18th minute nothing was sang about neil lennon what so ever either The Rangers fans done the bouncy pretty obvious as you seen the stadium bouncing ? Rather than just say we probably sang if you hate neil lennon aswell your seeing/hearing what you want to. Also We were singing before and after the applause aswell so don't evebn dare to go say we only sang on the 18th minute because thats another load of ****. We won a free kick on the 17th minute just before it so we were actually all 1. anticipating the free-kick and chanting Jelavicccc as we done with every other free kick! Then we waited deliberately for the celtic fans to applaud for us to do the bouncy I aint gonna lie about it. But don't you dare tell me that Celtic wouldn't do that same Its hard enough getting you lot to behave during a silence for the soldiers.

And thats another point I have, Im not agreeing with whats happening with neil because I think its **** and should be left out. But its not going to stop me hurling abuse at Lennon but anyway. You all support lennon for what hes going through right now, Yet the biggest majority of Celtic fans don't support the British army by buying poppies etc and caused up a stir about having them on your strips, So I ask why do you support your manager but not the Army ? Who are out fighting for the country. (And it's not particuarly aimed at you shay because you are Irish not British. but Celtic is a Scottish club and most fans are scottish where many soldiers are from also.)

Also Enjoyed the game very much was a good game too watch, We slightly edged it but failed to take our chances, its out of our hands now. The sectarian behaviour was kept down well I would say aswell ? Yet one journalist decided to complain about us all been given out union jack flags. We can't win. But yes was a great game, Atmopshere was great. And the Penny arcade was superb before the game and at half time!

Last edited:
I'll tell you right now though as I was also at the game and can tell you exactly what was sung and what I sung myself so I know. I sat in the club deck and after the game the song being sung was "Neil Lennon your a ******" Nothing about living in fear thats definately your own ears hearing that because I witnessed it live mate.

Fair enough but there was no need for that to be chanted after what he went through. I already said he shouldnt have reacted to fans being bitter but he did and regretted it.

On the 18th minute nothing was sang about neil lennon what so ever either The Rangers fans done the bouncy pretty obvious as you seen the stadium bouncing ? Rather than just say we probably sang if you hate neil lennon aswell your seeing/hearing what you want to. Also We were singing before and after the applause aswell so don't evebn dare to go say we only sang on the 18th minute because thats another load of ****. We won a free kick on the 17th minute just before it so we were actually all 1. anticipating the free-kick and chanting Jelavicccc as we done with every other free kick! Then we waited deliberately for the celtic fans to applaud for us to do the bouncy I aint gonna lie about it. But don't you dare tell me that Celtic wouldn't do that same Its hard enough getting you lot to behave during a silence for the soldiers.
I worded my earlier post wrong, what I meant to say was that yous deliberately went out to disrupt the applause, which yous did. I would be disappointed if Celtic fans did that tbh, im not saying they wouldnt be I would be disappointed if they did.

And thats another point I have, Im not agreeing with whats happening with neil because I think its **** and should be left out. But its not going to stop me hurling abuse at Lennon but anyway. You all support lennon for what hes going through right now, Yet the biggest majority of Celtic fans don't support the British army by buying poppies etc and caused up a stir about having them on your strips, So I ask why do you support your manager but not the Army ? Who are out fighting for the country. (And it's not particuarly aimed at you shay because you are Irish not British. but Celtic is a Scottish club and most fans are scottish where many soldiers are from also.)
The club and most fans have Irish roots and have reasons to not support the British Army. I wont go into these as they are political and I dont want to get the thread closed.

Also Enjoyed the game very much was a good game too watch, We slightly edged it but failed to take our chances, its out of our hands now. The sectarian behaviour was kept down well I would say aswell ? Yet one journalist decided to complain about us all been given out union jack flags. We can't win. But yes was a great game, Atmopshere was great. And the Penny arcade was superb before the game and at half time!
I think i heard that there was around 9 arrests in and outside the stadium, none of which where for Sectarian behaviour. It obviously isnt the end of it but it is a good start.

yeah mate the arressts where actually very good considering how big a game it wis. I think the draw helped with the behaviour aswell after the game because no one was really ****** off. Apart from us at lennon lol but yeah I understand like all your points mate (for a change lol) But yes we did deliberately disrupt the applause as did I. But see if i'm being honest here do you think Lennon would have wanted it any different he loves the banter and stick he gets you can tell he does thats why he reacts the way he does. So I think it was actually quite fitting because we took the time out watching the game to annoy him. And he really does love it aswell. But yeah both sides would both have done it in any circumstance.