SuperMikey

Reaction score
Do they actually have one in this game? I'm in my 4th season with them and they haven't actually signed any youth players so far. Got my Head of Youth Development in charge of Youth Intake...is there a reason there aren't any newgens coming through the club? oO)

i havent had anyone come through at all to be honest. i have even used the FM SCOUT to see if anyone had potential. but nothing

thay must have 1 cos my *** man told me to look at the youth due to how good the set up is

i just got the same message. so why no talent come through

Ive had a few players come through, including a really good striker in the 3rd season, not sure if the transfer embargo affects youth...?

Ive had a few players come through, including a really good striker in the 3rd season, not sure if the transfer embargo affects youth...?

It won't as far as I know. We're allowed to sign players under the age of 18 anyway so I don't think that part of the squad is affected.

I think it's maybe to do with the lower divisions. The facilities are good enough, as is the youth recruitment network.

I usually do the youth intake myself. I don't trust my assistant manager or Head of Youth Development. I've made it to the SPL and I have a few products of my youth development, others from the rest of Scotland and some from France.