Rangers

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 11K
Do Rangers have good youth facilities for bringing in regens?

Why bring in so many players, I brought in one loan striker and that was it. I only lost one league game and won the rest.

In the second division I'm focusing on getting top 15 - 16 year old and blooding them. Ha, apart from Wallace none of my defenders are over 16, and 10 games in, I've won every game so far.

Just wanted to test out the engine, new training etc stuf like that its only a throw away game..

No Rangers never have any decent regens in any footy manager game, I don't remember any that made it. I always buy in my youth team or young players to field in the first team. I never buy expensive players even if I become a rich club.

I love playing the long game of making stars rather than buying them.

I've got them to upgrade the youth facilities, cost them 4 mil lol

Well I haven't got any money to spend on players, its just wages, most of them are season loans and I will try to get them back next year hopefully. Then hopefully I can get a couple of good regens in and have some good cup runs

Can someone show me a screenshot with the players who are available to sign for Rangers? I'd love to see how many players wouldn't mind to play in such a low division even thought the team has a good reputation :) Thank you :p

Well I haven't got any money to spend on players, its just wages, most of them are season loans and I will try to get them back next year hopefully. Then hopefully I can get a couple of good regens in and have some good cup runs

Good luck, I some how managed to win the Scottish cup in my first season (I was hoping for the 3 season European ban to be missing from FM2013 and sneak into the Europa league threw the back door, but nope, banned in the game too damm it).

As for the loan availability it's hard to get decent players, even when you look at the filtered list of "interested" players, any good ones will still turn up their noses at you.

Cristiano Zanetti will join you though, well past it but good for tutoring your youngsters.

Can someone show me a screenshot with the players who are available to sign for Rangers? I'd love to see how many players wouldn't mind to play in such a low division even thought the team has a good reputation :) Thank you :p

You can still get some decent players from the off, to come i got James McCarthy from Wigan, no problem, there are a few valued up to about £4mil that will make the move if i had 4mil and enough for the wages of course lol. if you;re gonna be rangers load in all the players from France, and a few smaller EU countries early on as well.. easy.

Yeah I was thinking about that. I usually load players from some smaller leagues because sometimes they have some really good players even for first division teams. I'll try to do that, I knew I wouldn't have money to really BUY them and that they would have to be free players or players on loan. Wow James McCarthy is such great news :D I used to buy him a couple of seasons ago. Anyway, thank you for your advice. Can you just tell me a few other players who would sign for Rangers on loan or even free players? :)

Just been taken over in my game - not rich new owners but they have upgraded all facilities and gave me some transfer funds to work with

Nice one! Just won the challenge cup I think it is.. haha, storming my league tho

just started a new game as rangers with the update installed. won first match 2-0 but had ian black sent off. guess some things dont change!!!

Won first division in like Feb, got 100 points all together and didn't lose a game haha! Second divison, who have people signed or can you just boss it with the same team that you had before?

Jason Komas on a free and Lee Bowyer boss that Division 3. JK has 15 assists and im only in December.

iv brought several of the youngsters through and they have been doing fine. 3rd season now in div 1 after 2 promotions. currently top but have had to crop the squad a bit due to continual financial problems

Back