DCam89

Reaction score
I juststarted a game with Rangers and won 3rd and 2nd division and a consortium bought club and pumped 12million into traning facilities and 2.7m into transfer budget. so my question to those who have went further than me is.... does this continue or does budgets ect get tighter even tho the club continues to progress?

I juststarted a game with Rangers and won 3rd and 2nd division and a consortium bought club and pumped 12million into traning facilities and 2.7m into transfer budget. so my question to those who have went further than me is.... does this continue or does budgets ect get tighter even tho the club continues to progress?

i did this on FMC, i got bought out buy never got any money, in premier league i got £1.3mil transfer budget

It's unlikely things will get tighter.

If you look at the match ticket prices and season ticket prices you will see, well they should have, a dramatic increase. SI had the average attendance figures at 35,000 every week despite in-game the Club selling 41,000 season tickets. In actual fact, we have the highest avg. attendance in Scotland this season and, in the game, the poor avg. attendance limits money available.

After the takeover with around £20m in the bank just from ST sales every year + European football when you get back to the top the transfer budgets should start increasing year on year... plus the typical stadium expansion to 63,000 you can expect big transfer budgets at some stage.

Things will only get tighter if you have poor financial control. Just make sure you aren't spending for the **** of it. If you won the 2nd division with ease, then you will probably win the 1st division too. Just focus on keeping your players for as long as possible, and just replacing the ones that leave, and then when you're in the premier league, keep the same team and see how it does in the first season. I'll guess that you'll finish mid-table, and then from there, you can start building on the team and making them better.