prodrive13

Reaction score
hi i am rangers and have to Many Midfield Centers i have a budget of 9.8Mill because of a take over and i sold some players. I need a MR and Maybe a Defender. Can you recommend some?

Heres a Pic of my team:

Last edited:
If you put Novo to train as a RM you can sign this S.Korean LW, name escapes me, he plays for Suwon and is very good.

cool thanks i sometimes play Novo there but he doesnt get that good of a rating so i tend to try n play him as a striker.. i had a looked at the South Koreon but i really need a DC because Wier is getting a bit old and then i will only have 2 DC's

try diego lugano from fenerbache should be able 2 get him for 5 mill he's quality then try brazilan Alex from same team might be able 2 get him for 4.5

diego lugano is about to run out of a contract so i have offered him one and i put in a bid for Alex

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Alex doesnt want to move clubs he says he wants to stay put

colin kazim richards of fenerbache or chris brunt of west brom

instead of davis cm swap him n edu around u may aswell we won the league like tht in real life lol =]

I got Dean Santon For 875K and i think that he'll do me untill the transfer window in july

erm if u click on madjid bougherra n thn go n see his favourite i think the guys surname is bouzza or sumfin like tht i cnt remember but ano rangers have been linked wit him in real life - bougherra n hemdani recommended him