Rangers

Rangers are just going to get thrashed in the next round. Lol i saw that pitch Porto was playing on it was something you would see at a local teams game.

Lloyd said:
Rangers are just going to get thrashed in the next round. Lol i saw that pitch Porto was playing on it was something you would see at a local teams game.

Its worse than the pitch i play on on sundays ;)

I can see Rangers winning the Champions League :)

Stevie Thompson, Nieto, Jeffers and Fanfan are all on they're way out during the winter window. for some reason, spanish and french clubs want fanfan :|

Jeffers,what a waste of space

Anyone gonna be comin in? You can have Fletcher on loan if we sign a midfielder or two :p

lol, don't know if there will be anyone coming in - the players are being sold so the club can get some money

A Gers thread!? didn't know there was 1.

Well is back, im going 2 post my Gers talk here now :)

La Revolution Begins

Latest from Rangers

We've sign a 17 year old from Chelsea, Dean Furman.
He was a regular in the reserves last season and was offered a new deal by Chelsea, but has opted 4 a two year deal at Rangers.Previously a right-back, Dean has been making his early way in the youth team as a holding midfielder, a position he has occasionally filled in the reserves.

Peter Lovenkrands has been offered a take it or leave it deal. Hope he leaves it.

And Kyrgiakos has been told that his services are no longer required. :)