ye try and get darren barr get him for about 800k
also ian black is a good signing from ICT
hope that helps

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.Take a season and a bit to become awesome.
Let me know results!!!

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.Take a season and a bit to become awesome.
Let me know results!!!

Not in my game REGEN??

robert lewandowski - lech -ST
oguchi onyewu - standard liege - DC
both really good

lewandowski 1 mil max and onyewu about 3.2mil but sell charlie adam , mcculloch etc then you have enough

ye wouldent keep any of the driftwood.
with rangers one thing you need to do is bring up john fleck up from reservs or youth cause he is amence and only 16

i support celtic, and javi garcia, oscar trejo,steven fletcher, procagnoli have all been top performers, should do good for rangers aswell

sorry man i didn't know that , player swaps?, what i've done a couple of times to get expensive players on the cheap is buy them on a loan to buy deal but near the end of the season play them in the reserves or well out of position so their value goes down, most of the time you can get a good deal on them

ask for money from the board and you should get about 5 mill . . .i always do:D

did you ask right at the start of the season? or part way through it?

everyone u should try and sign Guilhermo, Daniel Sturridge, Axel Witsel Marek Hamsik. i signed them.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

and i gt the money frm a takeover i gt 40M in 1st transfer window wen he was around

sign nicolaus anelka hees old but pretty good he has 17 finish but scored 38 in my first season

RANGERS IS QUITE DIFFICULT TO BEGIN WITH I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE BOUGHT OUT BY A AN ARAB AT START OF 1ST SEASON GAVE ME MILIIONS AND MILLIONS TO SPEND, CLEARED THE DEBT AND EXPANDED THE STADIUM HAVENT LOOKED BACK SINCE.

SORRY FOR CAPS

a good striker to begin with is liedson from sporting, get him for 1.8 mill he scores a good few goals for you.