Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000
Ultimate Loser - Paying to become a premium member on a forum

You do realise this forum probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for premium members, right? I haven't donated, but I fully respect those who do, and probably will in the future.

Grow up and start trying to use your brain.

You do realise this forum probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for premium members, right? I haven't donated, but I fully respect those who do, and probably will in the future.

Grow up and start trying to use your brain.

You 'respect' them for donating to a forum of all things.. What a sad life you must lead.
It's just my opinion, don't cry about it.

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

So, us premium members pay to keep the site and servers running so that you and all the other none premium members can keep using the site without paying and that makes us losers?

That makes you a complete fuckwit.

So, us premium members pay to keep the site and servers running so that you and all the other none premium members can keep using the site without paying and that makes us losers?

That makes you a complete fuckwit.

... You're boring me now.
It was my opinion, if you don't like it, don't reply.. Instead of trying to argue on a forum by swearing.

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

just because you can't be asked to donate you don't need to say that us premium members are losers. we premium members help the site running by donating.

Alright people, I think Mike. wants us to ignore him. Let him be dealt with by the mods.

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

Uber Loser-those that criticise the premium members that keep the site going.

You 'respect' them for donating to a forum of all things.. What a sad life you must lead.
It's just my opinion, don't cry about it.

It's not just a forum. Its is a website that provides the largest amount of downloadable content for Football Manger than any other website on the net. I'm not sure how you can label people as 'losers' just because they appreciate the site and what it offers. Without these donations, FM-Base would struggle with costs.

It's not just a forum. Its is a website that provides the largest amount of downloadable content for Football Manger than any other website on the net. I'm not sure how you can label people as 'losers' just because they appreciate the site and what it offers. Without these donations, FM-Base would struggle with costs.

Ok I understand your opinion.
Just a shame there's too many people on this forum more interested in swearing at you than valuing your opinion.

I also notice that nobody has had a go at the guy who posted 'Loser - 10000 posts'. Hmm...

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

What about people who didn't pay to get custom titles?

... You're boring me now.
It was my opinion, if you don't like it, don't reply.. Instead of trying to argue on a forum by swearing.

Exactly this is a forum, if you state your opinion, expect a response.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Ok I understand your opinion.
Just a shame there's too many people on this forum more interested in swearing at you than valuing your opinion.

I also notice that nobody has had a go at the guy who posted 'Loser - 10000 posts'. Hmm...

And I have a go at Billy daily, just waiting for him to go on IRC in order to schlaaaaaag him.

Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

Ultimate Loser - Criticising members who keep this forum online

Not sure what your problem is DanWalsall.

Yet another perfectly pleasant thread ruined by a chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.