louiscfc

Reaction score
Signed him 1st season for £11m and tutored him and he developed well. However, the last two seasons (in 2016) his training levels have been disgraceful. Each month his attributes decrease, so I give him a kick up the backside and tell him to train harder, which he does. His attributes will the go back to what they were. And then the following month they will drop again and my *** Man will say he hasnt been training well enough. Why not?
He has 20 determination, a professional personality, I have top training facilities and he's happy with his workload. His match performances are averaging 7.60s per season so I'm not concerned about that, but he's not developing well enough stats-wise. Anyone know what the problem is?

Did his stat really went down? or just arrow?... if some went down, do you see some stats raise?..

if it really went down, go for warn loan list for training then warn transfer for training

Did his stat really went down? or just arrow?... if some went down, do you see some stats raise?..

if it really went down, go for warn loan list for training then warn transfer for training

Some are just red arrows but some have gone down, but then I tell him to improve and warn of transfer list and he then improves and then goes down again. It's not as if he has poor determination or a bad personality.

The stats that have gone down, is he actually training them?
If you have him set to learn a PPM or focused training for a specific position, the left over attributes will suffer. How good are the coaches for the areas covering the stats he's dropping in?

The red arrows don't acctually mean the stat is dropping, just declining or not working hard enough to increase them.
If they are not relevant to the position he plays (A CB's finishing) then leave it be and work on keeping his vital stats high.