Raphael Varane - The Athletic Machine.

Speedylad123

Reaction score
View attachment 221554

Varane for a defender and at the age of 21 is probably one off the best athletic defenders ive ever seen! His physical stats are so good! Love it when defenders are like that, anyone know any other players like this?

Pace, acceleration, agility, balance, strenght, tackling, marking, heading, passing.. he have everything, he's amazing. Really don't know someone is better like him in this age.

Love players like that too, cavani is one of my favs he is a beast in physical stats
Victor Wanyama, CM/DM/CB 20 years old, awesome athletic player but lacks technical and mental stats but that can be improved Kwadwo Asamoah 22

Agreed, he is great. In fact, i'd play defender like this even without his insane speed, so thats an extra.

His mental stats are lacking a bit , though. Anyone played him long enough to reach his peak to see if they improve?

1 season after the OP :p

RaphalVaraneOverview_Attributes.png

That's what I'm said. He's sick. Maybe Jonathan Mensah from Evian. Really not that great like Varane, but not bad.

Has anyone managed to buy Varane at all? I just started a game with PSG and i'm really, really i'll be able to get him at the end of the season to partner Sakho.

I got him for my 2nd season as Arsenal. In fact, at the end of 1st season the asking price was cut in half.