Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i am managing celtic just now just started the season and my whole squad are all getting injured all the time but this isnt because of training as all the injuries are happening during games is there anytging im doing wrong and how can this be prevented

the only thing that comes to mind is that they are very tired and still on the pitch hence they get injuried. I think you should rotate your squad proper just maek msure there are no tired players in the starting eleven. Higher the best physios possible so that they can recover from injury quicker.

I had the same problem with Celtic; went and bought Kadlec, Lukaku, Smithies&Hovland. Was about to start my crusade for the title then BANG. Lukaku - 8 months, Smithies - 5 months, Kadlec - 5 months, Hovland - 3 months, Me - ragequit.

Happens. Sometimes you have a great season with barely any injuries. Sometimes it absolutely sucks. By 2016 in my Arsenal save Nasri spent 55% of his time injured. That's since 2010. Barca save, last friendly before the 2010 season, Messi out for 7 months with a broken leg.

They really suck, but they happen to everyone and its unfortunately realistic. All I could guess is, make sure your training schedules aren't too high, check your physio's physio stats are actually above 10, and like the guy above said don't leave them on the pitch below maybe 60% if you can help it.

Villa, Xavi 6 months; Iniesta 7 months and Messi 4 months. However I won the league with no problems

Tried the same thing with Napoli in my first season, still managed to get a 3rd place and get into the Europa Cup final. I think it's really unrealistic. What is the chance of so many players getting injuries at the same time?

I've just been promoted to the premier league and in my first game against Aberdeen they just about wiped out half my team! They are an aggressive bunch! Think relegation is on the cards if this continues through the season lol

same experience here
got 8 players of the starting 11 out during november 2011
plus, in belgium centreforwards always get kicked. A LOT. i have all my three strikers injured and now i'm playing a right attacking midfielder as striker, hoping he doesn't get killed as well