Hes obv not that good IRL as hes nowhere near the Hearts team irl and you never hear anything about him like you do with say Fleck (whos just started getting hs game for Rangers)

I totaly disagree....In my oppinion he has a great future.

I cant see him being as good as he is in FM.

If he was a wonderkid irl like he is on the game he would be in or around the Hearts team more

yes.bought him and he is good.solid player and never a concern.
and he will play all over the park with the right training.

That's wright. He can play left defender and central defender. He is not the best, but he is very cheap and very young. With right guidance he can become great

i love the chicken move lol, but all becuase hes great at skills doesnt mean hes quality at playing footbal on a pitch in a football game.

reminds me of a friend that was shocking at football i mean really **** as soon as he steps onto the pitch hes clueless on what to do, but then kills every1 else at doing skills.

hes more of a freestyle football king.. not an actual footballer type.

i completely agree with Gatid, i saw this guy at trials who looked like peter crouch! was shocking when it came to the game and normal football, his football skills were as bad as crouch's teeth but after the trials, which of course he did not make the team, he was jamming it up on the side with some slick tricks! i was quite amazed! but that is honestly all just practice! playing football is different!

he is ok in FM09, not that great, good back up LB for a premier league team!