RasenBallsport Leipzig German Domination

Hopefully Bayern stay out of europe next season and then it will stop them luring huge signings with no champions league football on offer they are more likely to join other teams!

May Part 2

RB Leipzig: 6 (Sabitzer 4, 49, Orban 53, Upamecano 55, Bailey o.g. 65, Werner 85)
Leverkusen: 1(Andone 7)

And we are the champions!!! What a way to win the league. We keep one of our best performances of the season for the final game

Summary

What a season and now we can look forward to attacking the top young talent to take us forward.

The results went the way we wanted them to and Bayern and Dortmund finish 5th and 6th so only qualify for the Europa League.

Stuggart take the final European spot available by winning the cup.

The board have given me £61 million to spend on transfers and I hope that a bit into the window I might get a bit more once prize money, sponsership and the money for Keita comes in

League Table

View attachment 63606

Unlucky to fall at the semi final stage in both the cup and the Champions League, however congrats on the league title. I expect a mass exodus at Bayern so I would be shocked to see you not bring in someone. Looking forward to seeing how you use the money to improve on a successful year.

Cheers for the comments guys. Just working through Pre-season at the moment so will look to do my first update of the new season soon with the ins and outs

Pre-Season

Players Out

So there was a bit of an exodus at the club as there were some offers that were too good to turn down for some fringe players and we were also able to replace people with better and younger players.

First out was obviously Keita to Liverpool for £62 million but this was already agreed. Next PSG came in with a £30 million bid for Kampl and I wasn't going to turn down that for somebody who never really featured for me last season. Monaco then came in with £40 million for Forsberg who only played 16 games for us as he missed out most of the season with an injury so we were happy to let him go. Bruma also left to go to Chelsea for £30 million as I felt we could bring in better. Bernardo left for relegated Hertha for £5 million as I never saw him taking a starting spot in the first team.

There were other transfers but they were all for under £5 million so not going to list them all

View attachment 63343

Players In

So the most import aspect to any season again is the summer transfer window and with the players that were going out we had a fortune to spend and a team to try and take to the next level.

So first in was somebody to help in the midfield and somebody who can help take the club to the next level is Arthur from Gremio for £19.5 million. Next in is Paco Alcacer from Barcelona to provide competition up front for £7.25 million as he was on the transfer list

We then raided relegated Hertha to bring in Niklas Stark who can play across the defence and the midfield so can be called up where needed. Next was out big signing with Christian Pulisic from Dortmund for £30 million and can be firing down the left hand wing for years to come.

We then went back to Hertha to bring in right back Mitchell Weiser who broke into the national team last season. Finally we brought in Hirving Lozano as well to stop Bayern signing him and he cost us £18.25 million but could develop into a world class player so if need be will make our money back.

We signed 4 regens with a coupe for big money but hope to turn them into first team regulars.

First is Alan Montanar who will play back up on the right wing
View attachment 63338

Emanuel Anconetani who will play back up for the Left back position
View attachment 63337

Finally we have Egzon Thaqi and Antonio Guerreno who will go into the Uner 19 team just now

View attachment 63336View attachment 63335

Still plenty of time to go so more transfers may happen​

August

DFL Supercup

Stuttgart: 4 (Akolo 18, Stark o.g. 29, larsen 83, Gomez 87)
RB Leipzig: ( Dolberg 25, 73, 75, Lozano 65, 77, Alcacer

Great to get one over on Stuttgart after them putting us out of the cup last season and the new boys all hitting the ground running

--

DFB-Pokal 1st Round

VFL Osnabruck: 1 (Sailer 67)
RB Leipzig: 7 (Dolberg 15, 37, pen 54, 57, Wener 22, 42, Lozano 29)

An excellent win when we can put our mark down on the cup.

--

Summary

A good start to the season and it was good to add a trophy to go along with the league win last season.

We have also brought in another 2 players. Andija Zivkovic in from Benfica for £12.5 million. Ironically earlier on in the window they turned down a £30 million bid which unsettled him so worked out in my favour as saved me a fortune.

We also ended up signing another regen in Henrique who comes in for the centre back roll and will play backup with looking to get some game time against smaller teams. He was signed for £8 million from Bahia.

View attachment 63303

Hoping that my first 11 here will fire me to glory again this season.

View attachment 63302

Champions League

View attachment 63166

Last edited:
Well scoring goals doesn't seem to be an issue once again! Some good business in the window as well, I'm surprised to see a few faces leave but the players you have brought in definitely look good. Looking forward to the second season.

September

RB Leipzig: 4 (Denayer o.g. 11, Werner 47, Dolberg 63, 81)
FC Ingolstadt: 1 (Morales 78)

An excellent win to start the season and Dolberg keeps his scoring run going

--

Koln: 2 (Clemens 47, Cordoba 48)
RB Leipzig: 4 (Dolberg 4, Werner 16, 25, Zivkovic 30)

Werner showing he can get more than 1 goal a game and Zivkovic getting his first goal

Champions League Group Stage

RB Leipzig: 4 (Werner 5, 65, Dolberg 22, Gomes 48)
Galatasaray SK: 0

A great start to our champions league group as the goals just keep coming

--

RB Leipzig: 3 (Alcacer pen 26, 29, 61)
SV Darmstadt: 2 (Maclaren 17, 90+4)

Most importantly we got the win but it was a full rotation to give people a rest after the long run of games and internationals

--

Wender Bremen: 1 (Bobadilla 41)
RB Leipzig: 2 (Veljkovic o.g. 20, Augustin 90+1)

Got away with it here ut we have lost Dolberg for 3 weeks so hopefully not too big a miss

--

Hamburger: 0
RB Leipzig: 2 (Werner 25, Gomes 90+3)

--

Summary

Its been a busy month with plenty of games and Internationals. But what a month as we start off the season with a 100% record in the league and score plenty of goals.

In Europe we get off to a commanding start and hope to carry this on as we want to put down a real marker in Europe this year

League table

View attachment 63122

Just about to start a leipzig game tactics look gd think I shall give it a try

I've been looking for a good 442 you could post player and team instructions please mate ?

Nice story definitely going to keep following