RasenBallsport Leipzig - Red Bull Challenge

Reaction score
View attachment 449278
Markus Thurner the RasenBallsport Leipzig Chairman, called the room to order.

The Chairman first task was to announce the reason that Alexander Zorniger their previous manager of last season had left the club, for a bigger offer from a higher league club. RB Leipzig had scoured the market for a manager who fit the criteria the club set out, for a manager who was happy to work with a minimal budget, and be able to take the team forward.

After an extensive search across Europe, the new incumbent to the Leipzig job could now be announced. The club would like to welcome Max Webber to the club as the new Manager of RasenBallsport Leipzig.

The bosses have given me an opportunity to put my 10 year plan into action. I have given the club a dossier on how I want to play the game, and my vision for the future of this club on the pitch. I am pleased that the Chairman and club owners have bought into this.

It is our desire to see this great club to not only reach the Bundesliga, but hope that with hard work we can even win the Europa League, and even the Champions league, within that 10 years.

Our players here know the challenge ahead, and are equally up for it. This is a great time to be here, and we urge the fans to get behind us, in our march upwards.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone this is my first efforts at this, and don't know much about saving screenshots etc , to accompany this, to make it more visually appealing. So while i learn about a better presentation, this is the start for me. And as i progress with the story so may it improve.

Alt F9 to take screenshots mate, then click on the icon with a window and tree in middle, select files from computer, click on screenshot you want to upload and it will appear in story. Check my story out to see what they look like if you want. :D

View attachment 448201
Preseason ……………..Season 1

H V RB Leipzig II L 1-3

Poulsen (9)
Behind closed doors for the first foray on the pitch, what a nightmare start, Reserves took lead in 1st​ minute, and 8 minutes later we equalized. Reserves re-took the lead on 29 minutes, before striking the killer blow in the 54 minute.

A V Union Vocklemarkt W 2-0
Frahn (8,40p)
Lower league opposition was a great tonic for us, we changed tactics for this one, reverting from a 4231, to a 442, great approach play lead to both goals, to give us a 2–nil lead. We never look liked conceding, as our defence turned up for this game, and put in a much better performance. As time is getting on, the players seem to be taking the tactics on board that i wish to use, and we are moving in the right direction.

H v Petrolul W 1-0
Frahn (30)
We have dabbled in the transfer market, and bought in, now we’ve put them into the side to get match fitness up. A Frahn goal, settled this, and settled our nerves somewhat. Not as fluid as I would have liked but with the player changes, an ok performance.

A v Lippstadt W 4-2
Frahn (12), Shultz (27) Poulsen (32) Fukal (45+1)
A win away is always good for the confidence, and so it was today, an Early Frahn goal , settled us down and we played a lot better after that. We seem to be nervous in the start of matches, or at least till we score. I need to work on this, I may need to work on their morale, to let them know I have faith in them.

H v AS Nancy Lorraine L 0-5
Top class opposition but not a top class performance from us. Ok we took on a top French League side, but were given a severe lesson today on how to finish, but more importantly how the team will need to play in a few seasons time, they know now what level they need to achieve. However not the result that was needed in the last game before the season starts.

Players brought in

Benjamin Kern free transfer
Tobias Pellegrini from FAL Linz
Luca Strohle from AKA Vorarlburg
Milan Fukal from Union Esternberg
Simon Tuting from Sandhausen

Players sold.

None yet