dewysinatra

Reaction score
absolute trash player whole team is flying he's average 6.1 for two seasons

Unsure how you reached this conclusion, maybe he doesn't perform in your tactics?

How can you say that without calling him Trashford? Come on, get creative.

What tactic and role do you use him in? Obviously he's not the problem..

19 gls and 21 assists in my 1 season test save with Utd. Using Zyndar 433. Used him as CF rotating with Lukaku or IFL rotating with Martial.

Well he's a gun for most of us, I simulated 5 seasons and he was nearly Ballon d'Or and Real bought him for 170mil.

View attachment 1132953

Is amazing for me. Continues to bang in the goals. Formation is key. Feel free to give mine a go if you like. Seems to be effective to get him and Martial scoring. Before this I was trying to use them as IF.

View attachment 1132954

DUDE I STAND CORRECTED YOUR SYSTEM WAS STRAIGHT FIRE RASHFORD FIRST GAME 1 GOAL 2 ASSISTS 9.0 RATING... messed up my team now because lemar cant play lol

haha yeah i had to sell some excellent players because they didnt fit the system. The tactic is ****** brilliant mind you. look at bringing in dybala and savic

any chance that you can reupload it as fmf file. the Tac file is not working in the finale game. just like last year.

haha yeah i had to sell some excellent players because they didnt fit the system. The tactic is ****** brilliant mind you. look at bringing in dybala and savic

you read my mind bought dybala start of the season in March he's on 32 goals 15 assists on the right of the 3

Matts 4 3 3 tactic working great with Man Utd for me so far. Depth in midfield and upfront is a weakness in the Man Utd Squad, so ideally you need 6 central midfielders & 5 strikers to rotate when tiredness/injuries kick in

Players sold = Darmian, Fellanie (can't stand him!), 1 Centre back ( United have too many especially when Rojo comes back), Mata & Miki - i didn't really want to sell mata and miki but they didn't really fit into the system so decided to sell as they're worth quite a bit!

Players bought in = Nainggolan BBM, Sandro left back, Dolberg Striker (never played with him before and all i could afford), Arthur (young play making midfielder from Gremio)

The changes i made to the tactic was to set one of the midfield 3 to an advanced player (pogba), increase the tempo to higher and set mentality to control

Scored loads for me and everywhere else he went after I sold him, was an advanced forward

His ratings weren't great but goals wise he scored more than I expected from his stats.

I'm just about to pick him up for 5 mil in Jan 2022 he's barely played for united but seems worth the risk as I have a space for another home grown player.

Last edited: