StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread of a similar type, searched around for it, so I made it.

Basically, post a screenshot of your team, and tactic, and see how people rate the squad. Also, see if we can pinpoint any problems/flaws.

Simple enough.

Also, do not accuse people of cheating in anyway, as it causes arguments.

Anyone can rate the squads, but rate on a scale of 1-10, 1 being an epic failure of a squad, and 10 being the perfect squad, with no flaws.

I Love you JP^^)

I will get the ball rolling then.

Here is my squad, Newcastle United, 2nd Season, Premier League. Sat 8th in the league, still in FA Cup and Carling Cup. I was subject to a takeover in 1st season, which enabled me to buy players ordinarily out of budget.
View attachment 58909

Last edited:
I Love you JP^^)

I will get the ball rolling then.

Here is my squad, Newcastle United, 2nd Season, Premier League. Sat 8th in the league, still in FA Cup and Carling Cup. I was subject to a takeover in 1st season, which enabled me to buy players ordinarily out of budget.
View attachment 58909

What Was Your Transfer Income And expenditure, Then i Shall Rate ;)

Using Wolves, sitting in 13th, safe from relegation with 2 games remaining (1st season). Transfer Budget starting at 3.43mil pounds, wage budget 265k. Was extremely happy when I got Ronaldo, but he played like ****, Lukaku and Muniain beat him for first team spots, sold him in January for a 1mil loss :(

Using Wolves, sitting in 13th, safe from relegation with 2 games remaining (1st season). Transfer Budget starting at 3.43mil pounds, wage budget 265k. Was extremely happy when I got Ronaldo, but he played like ****, Lukaku and Muniain beat him for first team spots, sold him in January for a 1mil loss :(

Great Business There :p
i give it an 8 :)

Great Business There :p
i give it an 8 :)

Thanks, problem is now in 2nd season, all the big clubs are sniffing around after my young guns like Lukaku, Muniain and Canales. I really want to keep them, but if Barca starts offering 15mil for Lukaku and Muniain, how can I possibly keep them at Wolves?? :(

Game I'm doing with Derby , got promoted 1st season in championship came 2nd , 2nd season in premiership came 11th , 3rd season in premiership I won it , I have print screens of everything to prove I wasn't cheating as well , including screens of transfer budgets , all player stats , amount of times the was game saved , to prove it wasn't loaded up every time I lost , also includes screen shot of my current squad , as I begin to assault on the premier league once again . I also use my own tactics , and can upload if anyone is interested.
Just to add season 1 , 1.5 million to spend , 2nd season 19 million aimed for top half finish , 3rd season got 27.5 million aimed for European football , 4th season got 44 million aimed for title challenger.

Last edited:
Newcastle - 9/10
Wolves - 7/10
Derby - 8/10

my arsenal team in 10/11 season. first season finished fourth in epl and won champions league. was dissapointing in fa and league cup.

What Was Your Transfer Income And expenditure, Then i Shall Rate ;)

I got a takeover, which give me 47m for winter transfer market(1st season), and after promotion, I got 62m. Still have a fair amount left, as I made profits on pretty much every player.

4th season with chelsea (finished 1st in first season, 3rd in second and 1st last season, am now first 24 games in)
have reduced the age of my squad and tried to get young players in and playing for me

Last edited: