Rate My Team/Success Thread

Kris

Reaction score
Due to the large amount of individual threads with people posting there 'amazing teams' or teams they think are capible of winning league's etc i feel we should keep them restricted to one thread where people can buzz,fuzz,boast and even ask for advice regarding there squads,achievements and success

We would appreciate it if you could stick to this thread to avoid clutter. Any help givin would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The Admin Team (l)

good idea but idiots will keep on making their own threads.

first decent thing kris has ever done :p, aha, but nah good stuff kris, i was looking for a "your team" thread earlier, couldn't find it.

This thread shud be closed cus one like this was only made a few days ago :p

Man utd 2nd season (rate my team)

Its my second season after winning the league by 16 pts.

Sergio Aguero was my only signing in the first season.

What do you think about my team.

Dont sell Tosic and Valencia, I'm doing a Man United game and their both brillaint

tosic/valencia - because their are better wingers out there, plus they have the lowest av rating in your starting 11.

tosic/valencia - because their are better wingers out there, plus they have the lowest av rating in your starting 11.

The so called "better wingers" out there wouldnt get half the assists tosic/valencia do.

im not disagreeing with you but based on my first season i couldnt sell them.

thanks for your opinion though..

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i have contemplated selling tosic before but the only player id like on L/W is David Silva and hes a pain in a*** to get

good idea but idiots will keep on making their own threads.

Cheers Lads. Hopefully the good regulars like yourself,Leeum,Tariths,Dannysunderland will help us out when people start there own thread.

That's quite a good team but aren't Raul, Kaka and Mexes getting a bit old in the third season? Look for younger players to replace them with. Also Kaka plays a lot better as an attacking mid rather than centre mid, so i would suggest either moving him or changing his player instructions

Here is my Man United team. I won everything in my 1st season with them! FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League, Carling Cup, Community Shield, World Club Championship and the Super Cup. I now want some tips on how to improve my squad. Who to sell and who to buy?

Shorty I have done the same as you. I would sell Berbatov for around 30 million if I were you!

what training schedule did you use for Marquinhos plus is he worth buying for Real Madrid in first season