Rate My Team/Success Thread

casillias > asenjo. apart from that immense side. heres my side. back to back prem wins in the net game....

marquinhos scored over 40 goals last season :p

View attachment 9601
great squad m8 btw wen u start a net game do players start out at their normal teams or r they alll free agents i have never done a net game

great squad m8 btw wen u start a net game do players start out at their normal teams or r they alll free agents i have never done a net game

just as normal, you just play the game like you normally would but with others controlling other teams, you all play your matches at the same time, and do everything at the same time. join ours if you like. although having said that if you want to, i will be away for 2 weeks, as i have a plane to take me on holiday in 5 hours, so ive actually gotta get moving, l8rs.

my Arsenal squad

hey peeps here is my squad.....4th season and what i need is some TACTICAL help so i can atleast win the league.... had a topic before and got some help with transfers hence the signing of aguero.... i need some tactics to start winning more now....the most i've come in the league was 5th :( ...i use the standard 4-4-2 with a few modifications...... and i dont want to download any tactis by the way....

The first issue is that Sergio Aguero is a sub.

The second is that Miguel Veloso is a sub.

can someone give me a link to download Tugs Training

Yeah, the 'google it' answer really works for Tug's Training.

I am in the second season(2012-2013) at Borussia Dortmund.And I am leading in the league rankings by 41 one points.9 points difference from the 2nd place.

Here is my winning team.

98556981.jpg

And the rankings:
leagueranking.jpg

Well done on winning the league and stopping Bayern from winning it

Well done on winning the league and stopping Bayern from winning it

Thanks.Is the half point of the season and I've made and draw away at Bayern 1-1 I could've won that match.:mad:But thats ok.
I also have an big talent in the team named Christos Johansson(H)(plays as CM and he is generated by the game).

Transfer deadline is fast approaching and I was wondering if anyone would have any tips on strenghtening my squad. I think I'm ready to win the title this season, but since I'm quite inexperienced (haven't played a second season yet) I might as well ask. So please rate my team:

GK: Aknifeev, Given
DL: Bridge, Mattock
DR: Johnsson, Ansaldi (Arsenal wouldn't sell Sagna for any price)
DC: Richards, Sahko
DC: Jaglieka, Kompagny
ML: Vargas, Guardado
MC: Vuckevic, Kuzmanovic
MC: Veloso, de Jong
MR: Srna, SWP
ST: Robinho, Milyevski
ST: Vagner Love, Marquinhos

Back up/ fringe players/ talent: Schmeichel (GK), Dunne (DC), Beevers (DC), Johnson (MC), Elano (AMC), Sturridge (FC), Evans (ST)
As I see it maybe another (A)MR players as back up for Srna, but SWP seems good enough for that, maybe a stronger left-back, but Mattock is already very good and Vargas can play there. Maybe a replacement for Veloso, as he really wants to leave.

Transfer deadline is fast approaching and I was wondering if anyone would have any tips on strenghtening my squad. I think I'm ready to win the title this season, but since I'm quite inexperienced (haven't played a second season yet) I might as well ask. So please rate my team:

Back up/ fringe players/ talent: Schmeichel (GK), Dunne (DC), Beevers (DC), Johnson (MC), Elano (AMC), Sturridge (FC), Evans (ST)
As I see it maybe another (A)MR players as back up for Srna, but SWP seems good enough for that, maybe a stronger left-back, but Mattock is already very good and Vargas can play there. Maybe a replacement for Veloso, as he really wants to leave.

Defence needs heavily strengthening to win the league.

Sell Kompany and Veloso if he is unhappy use Dunne as back up and buy a new centre mid with the money you get should be at least 20 million. Cahill was quality for my City team.

Santon??
Breno??
Howedes is a good young defender
Rodwell??
Palombo??
Hamsik??
Bojan??