Rate My Team/Success Thread

Im in november 3rd 2009 with my City team!? Finished 2nd in the league over 10 points after United... But won Euro and FA cup.
So any tips to buy/sell when the January transfer is?

athletico madrid second season.

goalkeeper - ocha

Defense - bale - azpilliqueta - zapata - ufillushi

Midfield - arteta - simao - granero - xabi prieto

Strikers - aguero - higuain

subs - leo franco - hietinga - antonio lopez - morrison - lewendowski -raul garcia - fleck

youth sigings - andy carrol - rodney snidjer - geal krakuta - kyrakis papodopulos - maceda - delph

came 3rd in the first season , chamions leauge i reached the semi finals to be beaten by barca 5-4 on agg - got to the quaters of the spanish cup to be beaten by barcelona again 2-2 on agg

sorry about the spelling by the way haha cant spell all the names of the top of my head.

any pointers on how i could just get that extra bit out of my team im currently using the , clough 4-4-2 orignal tactic.

and tell me where my side needs streghtening ,....... thanks .......

Right, I'm currently playing as Lyon in my 4th season now and I've won the league every season, however I keep being eliminated from the Champions League. This is my squad, could anyone give some advice on who I should sell/buy to make myself Champions League worthy.

So you know I'm using the v7 update

Sanchez Lewandowski

Vela Dzagoev Cabaye Pjanic

Radu Sakho Zapata Boateng

Lloris

Subs:
Oscar Ustari
Cedric Mongongu
Jack Rodwell
Cheik M'Bengue
Davide Santon
Franco Zuculini
Gabriel Obertan
Henri Saivet
Daniel Aquino
Federico Laurito

Right, I'm currently playing as Lyon in my 4th season now and I've won the league every season, however I keep being eliminated from the Champions League. This is my squad, could anyone give some advice on who I should sell/buy to make myself Champions League worthy.

Sanchez Lewandowski

Lloris

Subs:
Oscar Ustari
Cedric Mongongu
Jack Rodwell
Cheik M'Bengue
Davide Santon
Franco Zuculini
Gabriel Obertan
Henri Saivet
Daniel Aquino
Federico Laurito

buy azpilliqueta and have him as your right back he is quality nad play vela up front instead of lewendowski , then get a good left winger maybe luca tremedola , and thats about it

Sanchez Lewandowski

Lloris

Subs:
Oscar Ustari
Cedric Mongongu
Jack Rodwell
Cheik M'Bengue
Davide Santon
Franco Zuculini
Gabriel Obertan
Henri Saivet
Daniel Aquino
Federico Laurito
Play sanchez on the wing and play laurito and vela upfront, unless lewandowsi is scoring like crazy for you. Get a better RB like srna/rafinha

My Portsmouth Success

Hey, here is my Portsmouth success so far, I've played 3 seasons and finished 10th, 7th, and 6th, this is on WeeGIE's update, they start with a budget of like 400k so it's hard to start with, but I wheeled and dealed with my budget and in my 3rd season I won the Europa Leauge :) I'm on my other computer atm so I can't post up screenshots but the link to my story thread is in my sig, and if that doesn't work just type "My Portsmouth success so far" :) Sorry about no screenshots, but the thread is proof, I'll post up screenies tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Sanchez Lewandowski

Lloris

Subs:
Oscar Ustari
Cedric Mongongu
Jack Rodwell
Cheik M'Bengue
Davide Santon
Franco Zuculini
Gabriel Obertan
Henri Saivet
Daniel Aquino
Federico Laurito
What Tiraths said ^^)

Just started playing a new game with Arsenal, only played 5 games, won 4 and drew 1.

Manny Aluminia
Bakary Sagna
William Gallas
Thomas Vermalelen
Gael Clichy

Blaise Matudli- dont really know how to spell his name, French under 21
Samir Nasri
Cesc Fabregas
Andrey Asrhavin

Robin Van Persie
Niklas Bendtner

Thoughts?

In my second season right now. I won premier league and the FA cup last year, and got to the champions league finals but lost against liverpool :(
myteam.jpg

My assistant manager says that i need to upgrade my squad to for some reason, any advice?

my atletico madrid 2013-2014 season

1st season second in BBVA,1/4 Champions League,won cup
2nd season won BBVA,lost final CL with Barca,won cup and supercup (spain)
since 3rd season winning everything

Use rotation system since the beginning but this season i have some stupid draw with outsiders + lost in BBVA with Barca home oO) need some fresh air in att i think cause keirrison sucks for me and saivet had lots of injuries in short time.Any suggestions ?

my longest save yet..... been playing this for long time now..... is it normal to do this well in the long run???

Probably is. Villarreal have a lot of potential.

me man utd team now :) i'm in season 2011/2012. Not really doing so well atm. Lots of injury. Any tips/ advice?
myteam1112.jpg

me man utd team now :) i'm in season 2011/2012. Not really doing so well atm. Lots of injury. Any tips/ advice?
myteam1112.jpg

Sorry dude cant help u, i am constantly plagued by injuries and its a pain in the ***. You have my sympathy