DR- Mears, Eckersley
DL- Easton, Jordan
DC- Bikey, Edgar, Kaboul, Carlisle
DMC- Kev Thomson, Gudjonsson, Cuvelier
MC- McCann, Elliott, McDonald, McArthur
AMR- Eagles, Henry
AML- Driver, Guerrero, Blake
ST- Fletcher, Anichebe, Paterson

sorry for my noob question. But how do you put arrows in the tactics screen there? like forward arrow and backward arrow >< Thanks alot

If you mean runs, i dont think it is possible. But you can right click the players icon on the pitch and select one of the occupations such as inside forward.

Hey Guys im looking to see if i underachived with Valencia i finsihed 4th (1st season in FM09)
i signed leo santana diarra mutu cheretien(spelling) but i think i have underchived what do you guys think :).

This is my Liverpool team after having an unbeaten season...also won the league cup, world club cup, super cup, charity shield and am in the fa cup final v Chelsea, and the Champs league final v Real Madrid!!!...will post up results if I complete the grand slam

champs league in the bag after tough game..one more to go!!!

Very nice El Nino, what skin are you using though mate. Looks epic!

this is my spurs team at the start of the third season

Cheers...the skin is steklo-09 and can be downloaded from the site, or else google it....just been hit with a hammer blow after seeing six of my first team squad getting called up for international duty the same day as the cup final against Chavski, and I can't withdraw them!!...poxy AI gettin it's own back on me I guess lol

well, well, well..even I didn't see that coming!!!..what a hiding and if it wasn't for Cech it would have been double figures...guess the AI angered my players somewhat!!...69 games unbeaten...wot a season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

well, well, well..even I didn't see that coming!!!..what a hiding and if it wasn't for Cech it would have been double figures...guess the AI angered my players somewhat!!...69 games unbeaten...wot a season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
The referee's name is '********'XD

Haha ye..it was howard webb but was sick of him sending of my players at start, so kind of christened him....kind of apt don't ya think!!:D

First season with Lyon finished. Won Ligue 1 by 20 points, also won cup and reached semifinals in CL (yeah, lost to Barca there).

Here is my squad. It's very big - who should I let go (besides Cris, Govou and Clerc - I won't prolong their contracts) a) on loan; b) permanently? And who do you advise to sign in? I'm playing kind of 41212 (DMC, MC, AMC, one winger, 2ST) system where full-backs and winger (no matter, left or right) are heavily cutting inside.