Raffazza

Reaction score
Hiya (no idea if this is the right place for this, sorry if not)

Just started 3rd season with Hoffenheim after winning league twice..

Asenjo
Ferrari
Olivia
Sinkiewicz
Bayal Sall
Arteta
Young
Kacar
Renato Augusto/Diego
Keirrison
Pato/Marquinhos

Subs:
Kirchbaum
Laurito
Andreas Beck
Vanden Borre
Albin
Ninis
Luiz Gustavo
(Zuculini out on loan)

Use the great great Brian Clough tactics (either 442 or diamond).

Got lots promising younsters in the youth teams as well?

Thoughts/comments/critisisms/advice?

Cheers :)

How did you get the cash for Pato and all that :p? How much you get each year?

Pato was offered to me begining of the season for about 25 mil. Bought him for massive payent after 50 appearances as didnt know if i wanted him as had Marquinhos. (just as well I did, Marquinhos is out for 3 months now).

Been getting between 20-30m to spend per season (most being last year after playing in champions league, got almost 40 i think).

I've sold lots of players over the seasons, a couple for what I thought was crazy money. Sold Vargas this season for about 32m, Compper for 5, Maicosuel for 4. Previous seasons sold Progrebnyak for 13m or so, Bounanotte for 10m, Miranda for 9m and Ponzio for 10m. First season sold Obasi for 20+m, Ba for just under that i think (but they allowed me to put in appearance fee clause which paid up this year :) )...

Just been selling lots of younger players, and more than paid for Zuculini by loaning him out for two seasons to Juventus for example. Been picking up lots of good younsters when their contracts have 6 months left as well.

Every year have signed one player (i think), funded by the promise of huge appearance fee payments. If I get a good offer I sell them and end up having paid very little for him.

Sold about 30 players, signed quite a few more, mostly on free.

:D

yeah hoffenheim have a kinda rich chairman/owner dietmar hopp the stadium is named after him. with hoffenheim you can get some decent players tbh.

yeah hoffenheim have a kinda rich chairman/owner dietmar hopp the stadium is named after him. with hoffenheim you can get some decent players tbh.

True. Nothing in the league of Man City of course, he routinely puts in a couple of million into the club every couple of months or so.

Tough to get good players in the first season (establihed ones, youg ones seem not to mind coming to Germany). After a good first season, and playing in the Champions League, finally having access to very good players (though no one that plays for the big spanish, italian or english clubs are interested)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

and Veloso keeps refusing to join me, even though he is still playing in Portugal :(