Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
Hi I am currently managing celtic on fm11 but the SPL ids far too easy for us and I am getting rather bored we have become a much bigger club on the world stage getting through the group stages of the champions league two years running. I am sort of wanting to resign and have a new challenge at a different club but also I want to continue the progress of my players that i have became fond of during my career

In the first season we walked the league got to the quarter final of the Europa League and won the scottish cup

In the second season we won the league by easter reached the knockout stages of the champions league and won the league and scottish cups

I am currently in the third season we are near Christmas time through the group stages 23 points clear at the top of the league and in the league cup semi final

My Best Line Up

Vincent Enyeama
Atila Turan Roderick Miranda Darnel Situ Wes Brown
Victor Obinna Efrain Juarez Kieran Richardson Pavel Niakhaichyk
Sergio Araujo Vaclav Kadlec

Subs
Lukasz Zaluska
Grant Hanley
Scott Brown
Joe Ledley
Cidinho
Jack Colback
Yakubu

My Team are very good and are great to watch progress and I really enjoy champions league games but league games are far too easy and I am not sure what to do any ideas

Note - Modz dont delete this and give me a link of What Team Should I Be as that is not what I'm asking

Aim to win the CL with them for a long term goal. Or see what jobs are available and take one if you fancy it. Could always stay for at least another season to build your rep.

ye I'm thinking about waiting until the end of the season but just the thought of those easy wins against your St Mirrens, Motherwells, Invernesses etc puts me off it

well, then you should have chosen another league for starters, Scotland and Spanish big two are too easy.

try Italy, the game is balanced enough there with Inter, Milan, Juve, Napoli, Palermo, all capable of winning the league.

and if you want to be tough on yourself add some difficulties as not signing obvious known wonder-kids, or only signing Italians, whatever pleases you to add to the challenge.

had the epl there too and i am aston villa now we were 19th when i arrived and i am up to 15th in about a month

Should off aimed to win the champions league with Celtic, Getting out of the group stage isn't much of an achievement. Could of made the Scottish league a force again

i start a fresh with a new manager with no exp. and start unemployed atm i am managing bromley, i use my own tactic its fun to see if you can start at no club and get to the premier league !

i start a fresh with a new manager with no exp. and start unemployed atm i am managing bromley, i use my own tactic its fun to see if you can start at no club and get to the premier league !
I used to do that but inconsistency just drove me insane also the best players to sign arent as likely to sign on 11.3 as they were on the previous patch and some are completely off the game

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Should off aimed to win the champions league with Celtic, Getting out of the group stage isn't much of an achievement. Could of made the Scottish league a force again
But the league was far too easy just extremely frustrating

i hardly play as celtic the spl is boring an i get sick of playing the same team about 4 times. i am jumping between 3 saves the now i have sampdoria, mallorca, an burnley which is my newest an have just got them promoted to the premiership an when i start to get bored with a save i just load another one up an vice versa