Ratuh's 4-5-1 Tactic

  • Thread starter Thread starter ratuh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6K

ratuh

Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
​*Well, after trying so many team/player instructions I finally put my tactic working.
I'm playing with Benfica, i didnt complete 1st season yet but promising results so far.



Ratuh's 4-5-1 Tactic

Download it here:
-> Ratuh's 4-5-1 Tactic <-

View attachment 456869

Based on ball possession, trying to control the game,
retaining the ball until the breakthrough occurs as you can see in picture below.


View attachment 456848


​
Match preparation: I let Assistent Manager to decide.


Some results:
for Champions League I was 1st in my group,
Against: PSG, Dortmund and Anderlecht

View attachment 456852 View attachment 456851

For League:
View attachment 456841



FEEDBACK WELCOME
​
I'll upload more info later..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top