Raul Gonzalez Blanco - Reincarnation Part III.

TicTactition

Reaction score
View attachment 331074
Raùl Gonzalez Blanco.

Hello ladies and gents, I will be starting another story as the legendary player Raùl as he delves into management. I will be starting unemployed and I will look to build my way up to the top of the managerial ladder and hopefully one day end up at my beloved Madrid winning the La Liga and Champions League. I have previously had stories on here which some of you may remember.

Raúl González Blanco
Born in Madrid, Spain 27th June 1977

Playing Career: -
1994: Real Madrid (C) - 7 apps 16 goals
1994-2010: Real Madrid - 550 apps 228 goals
2010-2012: Schalke 04 - 66 apps 28 goals
2012-end: Al sadd 8 apps 4 goals

Honours: -
UEFA Champions League alltime record goalscorer.
La Liga - 6
UEFA Champions League - 3
Supercopa de Espana - 4
UEFA Cup - 1
Intercontinental Cup - 2
DFB-Pokal - 1
DFL-Supercup - 1

Raul hung up his boots after a long and successful career which many people have appreciated what he offered to the great Catalans and playing alongside some of the biggest names in football including: Ronaldo, Beckham, Figo, Guti, Roberto Carlos, Iker Casillas and many more. Raul felt the only way he could carry on his legacy would be to manage his way up to the top. But in studying for his coaching badges Raul was a coach for Real Madrid which he admitted in a press conference it would one day be his dream to manage his boyhood club and pay back to the fans what they gave him throughout his playing career. But this would be a long road ahead and he would not get any ideas into his head at this moment in time.

Raul had made it public that he was looking into management a very long time ago and announced he was finally ready to take the helm of a team after much needed time learning the game from a view on the coaching staff of Real Madrid. Before he left a personal message was sent to his phone from Jose Mourinho which read: Good luck in the future and it was a pleasure to have met you, I look forward to meeting you again in the La Liga in the future (ha ha). Maybe this was to be but Jose was a man with alot of time for the players of Real Madrid as from my time on the coaching side I see Jose installed extra confidence in his players with the bond he keeps off the pitch with them. I plan to imply this technique into my management career aswell as playing attractive, attacking football. As a past International player I believe that my name would of been well known in the Football World and would avoid me starting at the lowest of the low. I applied for a few jobs and interesting jobs, but only time will tell who my next employers would be.

Last edited:
View attachment 331071View attachment 331070View attachment 331069View attachment 700860

After my reputation in football.. I was offered many jobs and had the uttermost training and supervision of some of the best players in the world during my playing career such as: Luis Figo, Ronaldo, Guti and Cristiano Ronaldo.

KRC Genk: Unexpected as Belgium was a country I never have really explored yet they are arising in world football in the past five years producing some exciting youth products such as Eden Hazard, Vincent Kompany, Axel Witsel and Romelu Lukaku. Genk are an established team in Belgium and they would give me a good pedigree to start with in my adventure.

Norwich City: Recently relegated from the Premier League, they still have a very strong squad which have very powerful individuals and a very good fanbase.. They have very good finances and are in a good position to go straight back up first time of asking.

Blackburn Rovers: A sleeping giant of a team, with great players over the years such as the young Alan Shearer, Tugay, David Dunn and many others. Also with a Premier League title under their belts it may be a great adventure to try guide them back to where they once was.

Schalke 04: My team after I left my beloved Madrid, Germany is a great country with a few great teams. Would be jumping into the deep end straight away but it is a very good opportunity. Working with players such as Klaas Jan Huntelaar. It would be a fantastic job to stay at for many years to come and to try and knock Bayern and Dortmund off their podium.

I have made my decision and although it was a hard decision and after alot of phone calls it had been made.
The decision has been made.
Watch the space.