• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

German side Schalke say Raul has rejected the chance to join Blackburn Rovers.

More...

it was never it doubt was it?? Feel sorry for B-Burn fans, these new owners are making them a laughing stock.

Venky's are a f***ing joke. First, sacking Big Sam, then the chicken advert, and now trying to sign one of the greatest players of all time with £2 million. Do they actually think that BBR can make it to the big time with as much investment as other premier league relegation clubs. Raul would have to be mental to go as it would destroy his reputation to a club once premiership champions to premiership laughing stock

True legend, he is not in the slightest motivated by money and wants to play at a high level with high level team mates.

I like Blackburn now, this is hilarious. I just have a vision of a chairman gorging himself on chicken legs in his boardroom and demanding that Kean 'SIGN BECKHAM/RONALDINHO/RAUL NAO'

I think all of ^ need to eat your words, it was Schalke who refused/rejected the move not the player.

Balague has said the player had spoke to Blackburn and was optimistic about the move and his agent/him were happy with moving to Blackburn but Schalke said he couldn't leave for the 3m pound offer from Blackburn.

Salgado no doubt had a word in his ear or something, theory is that Blackburn will go back in for him in December if they can't get him before September.

Last edited:
Loled at this news. haha Indian owners!!!!!!.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I like Blackburn now, this is hilarious. I just have a vision of a chairman gorging himself on chicken legs in his boardroom and demanding that Kean 'SIGN BECKHAM/RONALDINHO/RAUL NAO'

HAHAHAHAHAH. XDXDXDXD

Its too hilarious. sound freaking funny, via an Indian Accent!!! mainly the NAO

I think even after what I said there is still some humble pie that needs handing out...

I think even after what I said there is still some humble pie that needs handing out...

i under stand waht u siad. but i post mines when i saw people joking around chiken farms.

if the fee was the case why dont the Indian up the bid. like 5m?

I think it's more the fact that Schalke just don't want/need to sell him more than a matter of a couple of million.

I posted a goal he scored just last weekend in the TR thread, he's still a crucial player to Schalke.

Blackburn Rovers Fried Chicken. Hahahahahaha.

This club's officially the laughing stock of the Prem thanks to this owner.

I think it's more the fact that Schalke just don't want/need to sell him more than a matter of a couple of million.

I posted a goal he scored just last weekend in the TR thread, he's still a crucial player to Schalke.

the chipped goal? that was imense! watched it on the bundesliga highlights show on espn this morning

Failed to sign a player = Laughing stock? I'm confused.

Failed to sign a player = Laughing stock? I'm confused.

I wouldn't say failed yet, Balague said Raul is very keen on the move and if it doesn't happen by September then BRFC will go in for him in December.

Sky Italia also reporting that BRFC have been allowed to speak to Iaquinta by Juventus who want to sell him, would be 2 immense signings if these owners can pull them off.

Tell you who would be better...AMAURI.

Amauri and Raul up front in the Premier League...I may need to change my pants.

Is this the team that needed to play Wolves on Survival Sunday to avoid relegation to the Championship, trying to buy a proven Champions League Goalscorer and really beleving they have a chance. I think their owners are clucking mad, and need a reality check.

Back